who is johnny cage ?

ZMONEY220

when you think about it who is johnny cage ?
a booster gold/Barry Allen character whos a movie actor who has super powers that everyone believes
are just special effects?

where did he get those powers from ?

whats his story?

if he was in a dc comic or dc animated movie or tv show would he fit in as a dc character because he has the same personality traits as a booster gold or barry allen ?

Johnny Cage has the most vibrant personality of all the characters.Hes been my favorite sense day one.I would love to see him in the new DC game..But scorpion is more popular cause ..People love ninjas i guess lol.

Johnny Cage, real name John Carlton, is the first Mortal Kombat character ever created. He was modelled after Jean Claude Van Damme because the MK team was to make a game starring the actor, however the deal fell through, therefore leading to the masterpiece known as Mortal Kombat.

His powers are due to his ancestry, as revealed in one game's ending or bio, can't remember which.

He wants to be known as the greatest actor of all time, while at the same time prove his fighting skills are not the use of special effects, but are really his own skill. Later on he dies a few times, comes back a few times and takes on more of a mature role

No I do not think he can be a superhero.

If I remember right, it's his MK9 ending that shows about his ancestry. However I never liked him that much, nor I disliked him.