Join the Fight against Noob Hunters!

Last_Starfighta

All noobs rejoice!!!! I will be your guardian!!!!!

So, I recently created a new PSN account in order to track down and annihilate people who prey on noobs. I go into a lobby and wait until someone with a good record or over 200 games challenges me. The funny thing is, MOST of the people who challenge me have over 500 games. Why would an experience player want to fight against a noob? To juice their stats of course. Well those days are over!!! I'm coming for you!!!!

jr32it.jpg

Join the fight against noob hunters!!

All noobs rejoice!!!! I will be your guardian!!!!!

So, I recently created a new PSN account in order to track down and annihilate people who prey on noobs. I go into a lobby and wait until someone with a good record or over 200 games challenges me. The funny thing is, MOST of the people who challenge me have over 500 games. Why would an experience player want to fight against a noob? To juice their stats of course. Well those days are over!!! I'm coming for you!!!!

jr32it.jpg

Join the fight against noob hunters!!
You know they could be like me? I suck and can't put much time in to games any more, so I usually go for people with a record similar or worse. You know so they can have a fun game instead of been totally destroyed by someone of better skill.

No point going through that if you're just playing casually and have no intention of getting better.

500 wins is a bit much though, but leave em to it. It's their game, live to win.

You know they could be like me? I suck and can't put much time in to games any more, so I usually go for people with a record similar or worse. You know so they can have a fun game instead of been totally destroyed by someone of better skill.

No point going through that if you're just playing casually and have no intention of getting better.

500 wins is a bit much though, but leave em to it. It's their game, live to win.

I don't accept challenges from people with shitty records. I only go after the big dogs.

The problem is they're ruining the gaming experience for noobs. I can't sit back and allow that to happen. I must take action!

I don't accept challenges from people with shitty records. I only go after the big dogs.

The problem is they're ruining the gaming experience for noobs. I can't sit back and allow that to happen. I must take action!
This makes no sense. Its a stupid argument. You win or loose simple as. Someone been new to a game hence been a noob, chances are everyone they will come across will be better than them for a short period of time.

You either get better or quit the game.

Its how it is. Feel free to go online Punisher mode on folk. Wont't do any good, it's online gaming.

This makes no sense. Its a stupid argument. You win or loose simple as. Someone been new to a game hence been a noob, chances are everyone they will come across will be better than them for a short period of time.

You either get better or quit the game.

Its how it is. Feel free to go online Punisher mode on folk. Wont't do any good, it's online gaming.

I'm not understanding you. First, you justify playing against noobs by a being casual player who doesn't enjoy getting destroyed by someone with more skill. Then, you say "get better or quit"......so what exactly are you trying to say?

Anyway, I'm not making an argument. I'm putting out a 187 on all noob hunters on PSN.

Yesterday, I was getting challenges from people with over 1000 matches. The majority of challengers had over 500 matches. That's ridiculous. Well, I'm switching it up. The hunter has now become the hunted! If you prey on noobs, I'm going to prey on you. Fair is fair. Eye or an eye. And that's the bottom line!

I'm not understanding you. First, you justify playing against noobs by a being casual player who doesn't enjoy getting destroyed by someone with more skill. Then, you say "get better or quit"......so what exactly are you trying to say?

Anyway, I'm not making an argument. I'm putting out a 187 on all noob hunters on PSN.

Yesterday, I was getting challenges from people with over 1000 matches. The majority of challengers had over 500 matches. That's ridiculous. Well, I'm switching it up. The hunter has now become the hunted! If you prey on noobs, I'm going to prey on you. Fair is fair. Eye or an eye. And that's the bottom line!

Your insane. Totally insane. Your preying on people of a lower skill level who prey on people of a lower skill level?

Any way I dont give a flying expletive. People who own the game can play who they want when they want, as I will can continue to do so.

I know what OP means. With 7 wins and 27 loses I Join a room and get challenges from people with 800 wins 30 losses

Original Poster, not Overpowered. But yeah... people get that good of records by only facing people with records like yours. No offense. My record is barely positive. Like mid 50%. But that's because I look for people with good records, and I face my friends. I LOVE facing complete noobs in shooters, but in fighting games I want a challenge. If your record is like 2000/200, you're a fake.

I rarely play Player matches. Just Ranked.

Rounded out my Ranked record is 1500/500

Player is 300/200

I play a mixture of everything. Mostly Survivor with my friends, with the occasional KOTH. Sometimes I really want to play Ranked, but it's not what I want it to be. I wish it would match me against people of similar rank. Or maybe have a search filter like the DOA games. You can search to play against any rank, but you can't search for lower. When going in 1v1's, I say I mostly go into Player. I like doing like best of 3, even though they aren't aware. I also play Player because I don't want to go against someone that is easier than Very Easy AI.

Ranked is a mixed bag.
Some of the best players only play Ranked, as some of the best only play Player.

Easy matches though, just a way to practice online combos and reactions.

Personally I do rank most of the time.

I do player matches for characters that I want experience with

I guess it depends on the time of day also. Late at night is when I usually go from facing a 33 to facing a 3. Seems like during the day it's somewhat consistent. Here is my last 10 matches;

It goes: Trueskill, My Character VS Their Character

20 - Green Arrow VS Zod - Win (Total Scrub)

33 - Superman VS Aquaman - Lose (Barely lost)

29 - Ares VS Deathstroke - Lose (Zoned me out, a lot of his stuff makes my teleport useless)

27 - Green Arrow VS Superman - Win (Rage Quit)

26 - Green Arrow VS Zod - Win (Good Zod, impressed)

27 - Green Arrow VS Green Lantern - Win (Typical, always waking up with lift. Got 30% combo'd every time)

33 - Green Arrow VS (Hidden select made him rage quit) - Win

32 - Green Arrow VS Hawkgirl - Lose (Best Hawkgirl I've ever seen)

24 - Superman VS Nightwing - Win (Rage Quit)

32 - Solomon Grundy VS Hawkgirl - Lose (Same Hawkgirl player)

Calculating the average for the ranks... comes out to 28.3. My Trueskill for Ranked is 27. So I guess Ranked isn't as bad as I thought it was. Just depends on when you play.

and if you want to find the BEST players... play Public Match KOTH. That's where to find the best people. I'm in a room right now waiting to fight this guy that's trueskill 42, with a pot of 3650. That's a lot of pot. haha

Last edited:
I don't challenge noobs. It just boring for me so I decline them even though that might make me some sort of douche. I really like a challenge so I play good players. Mostly from TYM and play BBBLP when he on.(dude needs to get on MK9 again so we call play on MK9's elite netcode again)

I don't challenge noobs. It just boring for me so I decline them even though that might make me some sort of douche. I really like a challenge so I play good players. Mostly from TYM and play BBBLP when he on.(dude needs to get on MK9 again so we call play on MK9's elite netcode again)

I don't blame people like you for declining, but god damn does that shit suck lol.
All the people with great records decline my requests because they think I'm some scrub that barely plays. So I'm usually stuck playing dudes with my record status. And they usually suck.

I'm down for some MK any time. The netcode makes it feel like I'm playing offline, it's that good!