Difference Between Survivor and KOTH Mode

Harlequin

So let me get this straight. These are the only differences?

Survivor - Fight battles and start the next battle with the previous battles Injuries To become king.

KOTH - Fight battles and vote on battles to become king.

Not much difference that I can see so far. Care to enlighten me on what I'm missing?
The design is very similiar as well.

They are kind of the same yes the differences are what you mentioned above. You forgot one thing tho. When you win and become the king in Survivor you also have to stick with the character you won with.

They are kind of the same yes the differences are what you mentioned above. You forgot one thing tho. When you win and become the king in Survivor you also have to stick with the character you won with.

Ohh yes, I forgot about that.
Once I got a 3 win streak with Harley Quinn.

I got a 9 streak with Ares, I want that 10 streak. It's so hard to get a double-digit streak in Survivor. Well I guess it's easy if you have a bunch of noobs. hah. But the main point of survivor is so one person doesn't just dominate all of the time, it gives other people more of a chance. I wish they made waiting in line less boring though. When people use mics it's fine. I miss the Dead or Alive 4 days when people in KOTH rooms were talkative and you heard some people here and there talking about strats and tech and such. Now KOTH rooms are a bunch of mutes and it's boring.

I got a 9 streak with Ares, I want that 10 streak. It's so hard to get a double-digit streak in Survivor. Well I guess it's easy if you have a bunch of noobs. hah. But the main point of survivor is so one person doesn't just dominate all of the time, it gives other people more of a chance. I wish they made waiting in line less boring though. When people use mics it's fine. I miss the Dead or Alive 4 days when people in KOTH rooms were talkative and you heard some people here and there talking about strats and tech and such. Now KOTH rooms are a bunch of mutes and it's boring.

I hate mic'd players. They always talk about how when I play harley, that they are "being beaten by the worst character" and it bugs the heeeelllllll out of me. Like who cares.