Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Difference Between Survivor and KOTH Mode

  1. #1
    New Kombatant Harlequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Joker's Asylum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    57
    Twitter
    @NickiMinajKenz
    Xbox Live
    NickiMinajKenz
    PSN
    NickiMinajKenz
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Difference Between Survivor and KOTH Mode

    So let me get this straight. These are the only differences?

    Survivor - Fight battles and start the next battle with the previous battles Injuries To become king.

    KOTH - Fight battles and vote on battles to become king.

    Not much difference that I can see so far. Care to enlighten me on what I'm missing?
    The design is very similiar as well.
    "You're the problem! And now you're gonna die and make everything right! " -Harley Quinn (BTAS)

  2. #2
    Black Dragon Recruit Gurimmjaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    568
    Twitter
    @Gurimmjaw
    PSN
    Gurimmjaw
    Thanked: 60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Difference Between Survivor and KOTH Mode

    They are kind of the same yes the differences are what you mentioned above. You forgot one thing tho. When you win and become the king in Survivor you also have to stick with the character you won with.

  3. #3
    New Kombatant Harlequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Joker's Asylum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    57
    Twitter
    @NickiMinajKenz
    Xbox Live
    NickiMinajKenz
    PSN
    NickiMinajKenz
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Difference Between Survivor and KOTH Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurimmjaw View Post
    They are kind of the same yes the differences are what you mentioned above. You forgot one thing tho. When you win and become the king in Survivor you also have to stick with the character you won with.
    Ohh yes, I forgot about that.
    Once I got a 3 win streak with Harley Quinn.
    "You're the problem! And now you're gonna die and make everything right! " -Harley Quinn (BTAS)

  4. #4
    Emperor of Outworld Immortal Reaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,654
    Xbox Live
    SSyrax
    Thanked: 664
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Difference Between Survivor and KOTH Mode

    I got a 9 streak with Ares, I want that 10 streak. It's so hard to get a double-digit streak in Survivor. Well I guess it's easy if you have a bunch of noobs. hah. But the main point of survivor is so one person doesn't just dominate all of the time, it gives other people more of a chance. I wish they made waiting in line less boring though. When people use mics it's fine. I miss the Dead or Alive 4 days when people in KOTH rooms were talkative and you heard some people here and there talking about strats and tech and such. Now KOTH rooms are a bunch of mutes and it's boring.

  5. #5
    New Kombatant Harlequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Joker's Asylum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    57
    Twitter
    @NickiMinajKenz
    Xbox Live
    NickiMinajKenz
    PSN
    NickiMinajKenz
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Difference Between Survivor and KOTH Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Reaver View Post
    I got a 9 streak with Ares, I want that 10 streak. It's so hard to get a double-digit streak in Survivor. Well I guess it's easy if you have a bunch of noobs. hah. But the main point of survivor is so one person doesn't just dominate all of the time, it gives other people more of a chance. I wish they made waiting in line less boring though. When people use mics it's fine. I miss the Dead or Alive 4 days when people in KOTH rooms were talkative and you heard some people here and there talking about strats and tech and such. Now KOTH rooms are a bunch of mutes and it's boring.
    I hate mic'd players. They always talk about how when I play harley, that they are "being beaten by the worst character" and it bugs the heeeelllllll out of me. Like who cares.
    "You're the problem! And now you're gonna die and make everything right! " -Harley Quinn (BTAS)

  6. #6
    Emperor of Outworld Immortal Reaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,654
    Xbox Live
    SSyrax
    Thanked: 664
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Difference Between Survivor and KOTH Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
    I hate mic'd players. They always talk about how when I play harley, that they are "being beaten by the worst character" and it bugs the heeeelllllll out of me. Like who cares.
    People were less lame back then.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice Survivor
    By Patrick McCarron in forum Tournaments, Streams and Special Events
    Replies: 760
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Would u buy survivor modes?
    By creed200569 in forum Downloadable Content (DLC)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 01:25 PM
  3. Survivor: Redemption Island
    By RaiNaz in forum Movies & Television
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:47 PM
  4. what mk characters would you like to see on survivor.
    By Dr.D.Diddly in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 07:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •