Patch to patch the patch

MrBlackMonday

hotfix-jpg.5981

hotfix1-jpg.5982

hotfix2-jpg.5983

Just after the v1.03 patch dropped just days ago for Injustice: Gods Among Us there were a few issues including an infinite for newly released 2nd official DLC character, Batgirl. Other issues deal with Wonder Woman and her B+3 recovery delay and the Red Hood Joker skin not being select-able after the latest update. In addition, it has been confirmed that a "full fix" will come later - possibly referring to the update/patch when the 3rd DLC character is released.

Hector and Paulo have confirmed recently via twitter that in order to have this hotfix implemented all you have to do is reboot your system. Paulo also mentions that they only fixed the infinite against 'another human' for now.

Source

*Waits for the patch to patch the patch that patched the patch.*

Does NRS even test things before it's released? I don't think they do.

It got through simply only because they didn't know trait swapping would bypass the scaling/combo.

I'd love to see you make a game of this caliber that's bug free.

there are too many possible loop holes in coding. I'm not giving NRS a full pass, but I'm not gonna act like their completely incompetent because a bug got through.

Well there is a lot of really simple things to test that somehow doesn't get fixed. Cyborg's IA fireballs is a very basic thing to test. Just an example. Batgirl's MB Bolo is really simple to test also.

Well there is a lot of really simple things to test that somehow doesn't get fixed. Cyborg's IA fireballs is a very basic thing to test. Just an example. Batgirl's MB Bolo is really simple to test also.

They have high level players testing them...

They also didn't catch them.

wouldn't that be funny if they had 2 batgirls?

one that was suppose to be givin to us? the FIXED version.

but what we got was the "reveal" batgirl where she could Meterburn everything for free lol, and had a shit ton of glitches.

and some dude just clicked the wrong file when he uploaded it haha.