Revealed live here - http://www.gamespot.com/features/6408247/

next_xbox_promo.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Xbox 720 revealed today 21st May live

Looking forward to the reveal!

Call of Duty: Ghosts! WHOOOOO!

:rolleyes:

Watching it right now on Spike TV. The new generation X-Box (Known as X-Box One) looks sick. I love all the innovations they add to the next generation console, including voicing and going to TV instantly without actually touching the remote. Although not a day one purchase, I'll definitely getting it once the majority glitches are fixed. Good thing my path of buying consoles is currently with the X-Box.

I hope in a few weeks that they show a few more games coming out for the new X-Box One.

Too much emphasis on non-gaming features, voice recognition is just a gimmick, where are the games?

It would be revealed later on in the year C-Sword (most likely E3). So far, they revealed the sports games (although not sure about actual gameplay at all) thus far.

Xbox One didn't impress me.
A bunch of features that I don't care for.
It felt more entertainment focused, rather than GAMER focused.
For now, I still may stick with PS4.

And I thought for a second they would announce Killer Instinct 3...

No, but the pricing for it will most be likely around $400-500 dollars. Might be more depending on how many GBs of storage you getting with the console.

why is the console so big? you'd think that they would have better technology today so that it could be smaller. I swear the ps4 better be s around the size of a wii!

jesus, they must be pretty full of themselves going with that name.

(in Keanu Reeves voice)
"I am....The One"

But yeah I get what the name means, but I don't care about the other features it does "all in one".
Too early to decide if I'll get this or PS4. I cant imagine me getting either one around launch as well. Time will tell. Leaning towards PS4 though.

Don't give a shit about this, or the Ps4.

It'll be a LONG time until I upgrade to next-gen.

For now, waiting on GTAV.

Microsoft gave Sony shit for not showing their console at their press conference back in February. Then Microsoft doesn't give a price on it at all. Well done Microsoft.

Looks like gaming was on the back burner for this conference, which really doesn't surprise me. The games they did show are typical 14 year old kid games like CoD and EA sports shit.

Overall, I'm not impressed.

Change the name of thread; it's XBOX ONE, not XBOX 720.

ONE gives me everything I want; Blu-Ray capability, Skype, TV capability and (huge cherry on top) exclusive NFL content. The only thing that could be better is if it has College Football content. I will crap my pants for some SEC exclusives, apps, etc.

For those complaining about the features: that's because the product goes beyond gaming. It encompasses entertainment, and appeals to a broad range of an audience. People increasingly use the 360 to stream TV shows and movies as it is, so this is the next logical step. Also, they are revealing more stuff at E3, so the gamers shouldn't be this butt hurt at an initial reveal.

I'm waiting until next Summer to get this. Chances are, it is going to launch with a bunch of bugs and whathaveyou, and I am not shelling out money for a new console that is full of problems. I will wait.