Xbox One revealed today 21st May live

Re: Xbox 720 revealed today 21st May live

Nothing really wowed me watching the conference. The fact that they said they had 15 new exclusives yet only showed one trailer of one of em was disappointing. After the conference, they interviewed the presenter and he said that his boss didn't want to overwhelm the reveal with games or something like that, which sounds ridiculous to me. I understand its an "entertainment system" but it seems like they spent way more time showing off everything else. The specs behind it are pretty cool though.

Then again E3 is coming soon so in a way I can understand them not showing a lot of games.

I'm no techie but they both sound just as powerful as each other for the most part. It's gonna come down to initial cost, online cost (especially on xbox) and gaming exclusives. I do like xbox's controller more though.

I hear they're still doing you must be "online" all the time?

Or did they tone that down?

I see it's toned down...
but still has a hassle ruling to it.

that shit man, I run tournaments. I'm not gonna buy internet access at EVERY venue, just to quickly connect all the Xbox's.

I guess if you're an average joe, it's not big deal. As long as you can connect once a day.

Feel bad for the military guys.

I don't get the whole connect online once a day deal. Sometimes I go for weeks without turning my consoles on, let alone connecting it online.

Last edited:
I don't get the whole connect online once a day deal. Sometimes I go for weeks without turning my consoles on, let online connecting it online.

I know that was said but I feel like they still gotta elaborate on and maybe it won't be as bad as it sounds. That's my hope at least or otherwise that might be a deal breaker. It's just too big of a thing for them not to address further.

28807760.png

1369159721217.jpg

:rofl:

do you really need to connect it every 24 hours?? so what happens if I unplug it and leave it for a few days? (no I didn't watch the conference)