Xbox One revealed today 21st May live

You guys are idiots.

And Bruzzrad, I say that with love. You're a friend, but if you seriously think MS is going to, you're making no sense. WHY WOULD MICROSOFT DIG THEIR OWN GRAVE?

Nintendo dug their own grave by releasing the Wii U waaaaaaay before all the good games are coming out.

And I just don't trust MS, since they were the first ones to jump on the whole NSA PRISM thing. The real thing that MS has me hating right now is the console coming with a Kinect. I wouldn't use it if they gave it to me for free.

Nintendo dug their own grave by releasing the Wii U waaaaaaay before all the good games are coming out.

last i checked companies like ea stated and i quote the wii u is crap and they wouldnt make games for it............

as greedy as ea is thats a huge statement expecially for them

Lol, this whole argument is hilarious.

Basically my stance on it is that I want a games console for it's primary use; gaming. Sony did a better job of convincing me they're more game oriented than MS for the next generation of consoles, therefore I'm sold on getting a PS4. Don't get me wrong, they're both entertainment consoles in their own right, but it seems like Sony is focusing more on the gaming aspect rather than all the social gimmicks, which I have no interest in. I have a Macbook, an iPad and a Blackberry for all that other shit.

Besides, I'm not that big into console exclusives anyway, Halo and Gears of War was awesome, but not that awesome to me, therefore I'd sacrifice that to pay for a cheaper console which will have the games I consistently play on it (Fighters, Sports Games, COD, Dynasty Warriors).

Oh, and all the shit that they realized was completely stupid to implement on the console just makes me question their stance on the console. Maybe not to the same degree as others, but especially after the leaks, that is some freaky shit...

Last edited:
Lol so that's basically for all the sheep who will all of a sudden want to buy a next gen console at launch after they hear from their friends/peers how amazing it is, therefore wanting to jump on the bandwagon, and meanwhile they buy the same game for the current generation.

I guess that's nice of Microsoft for not making them pay for another Season Pass. It would be comical if they did though.