Patch Notes for Tuesday the 21st

Eclipso

===v1.03 Patch Notes===

As part of the second DLC Compatibility Pack update released 5/21, NetherRealm has released v1.03 patch for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game. The v1.03 patch addresses several performance tweaks and enhancements to online battles and adjustments to key characters. The list of changes for patch v1.03 include:

General Fixes

A player no longer receives a loss when an opponent quits an online match.
Fixed an issue where online Hero Cards were not visible if a user had > 30 friends.
Various Online fixes to enhance stability.
A player can now perform a 2in1 combo into background bounces and interactables using Light+Medium buttons on arcade sticks. This makes the game fully playable on 5 button arcade sticks.

A player can no longer block or escape a throw in the middle of performing a stance switch.
The Fortress of Solitude (Upper Level-Left) Space Ship damage was normalized for all characters.
Fixed an issue that affected some characters when performing a combo on weapon-wielding defenders that were holding grenades in the Batcave.
Fixed various issues where Interactive Objects could obscure the players’ view after being used.
Fixed a rare issue where players could sometimes interact with invisible Interactive Objects.

Character Balance Improvements

Aquaman
Water of Life Character Power now lasts 2 seconds (down from 2.5) and has an 8 second cool down (increased from 7 seconds)
Increased the ability to punish a Trident Scoop (Down, Back, 1) from Aquaman when the defender blocks.
Normalized the amount of damage Aquaman inflicts on an opponent while they are blocking his Trident Rush (Down, Forward + 1)

Ares
Increased viability of Ares’ Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
Opponent’s can now perform a tech roll after being knocked down by Ares’ Invading Force (Back+2, 3) combo.

Bane
Normalized Bane’s backwards throw damage.
Slightly increased speed of Bane’s forward dash.
Reduced the cooldown on Level 2 Venom Boost to 4.5 seconds (down from 6)
Reduced the cooldown on Level 3 Venom Boost to 6 seconds (down from 9)

Catwoman
Catwoman’s Calico Cut (Forward + 1) attack now hits the opponent Overhead and will hit all opponent hitboxes while they are crouching.

Cyborg
Cyborg’s In-Air Projectiles are now a HIGH block instead of a MID.

Deathstroke
Deathstroke now stuns the defender for less time when the defender blocks his gunshots.
Deathstroke now deals slightly less damage when the defender blocks his gunshots.
Deathstroke now lands slightly slower after performing in-air gunshots.

Doomsday
Doomsday’s Hunter (1,1,2) combo no longer inflicts full damage while the opponent is blocking.

Green Arrow
Reduced the amount of block advantage on Green Arrow’s Light It Up (Back+2, 3) combo

Grundy
A player can now activate a Clash (as a defender) during the 2nd and 3rd hit of Solomon Grundy’s Chain Grabs.

Harley Quinn
Harley’s Irresistible combo (1 + Away, 2) no longer inflicts full damage while the opponent is blocking.
Harley’s Hi Puddin combo(2, Down+3) now has less advantage while the opponent is blocking.

Joker
Increased Joker’s Wild Character Power HA! duration to 9 seconds (from 6 seconds).
Increased Joker’s Wild Character Power Parry Damage to 11%
Slightly reduced the start-up frames for Laughing Gas (Down, Forward + 1) and Rolling Laughing Gas (Down, Forward + 2) to allow it to combo consistently on all opponents.

Lobo
Reduced Lobo’s recovery time while loading his Nuclear Shells Character Power to 49 frames (down from 57).
Removed the ability for an opponent to initiate a Clash while being hit by Lobo’s Meter Burn Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1).
Removed the ability for an opponent to initiate a Clash while being hit by Lobo’s Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1) while his shotgun is loaded with Nuclear Shells.
Increased the amount of damage an opponent will receive when blocking Lobo’s Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1) while his shotgun is loaded with Nuclear Shells.

Raven
Raven’s Raven Slash (Down+3) attack now has normalized damage.
Increased viability of Raven’s Teleport when used as a wake up attack.

Shazam
Increased viability of Shazam’s Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
Shazam’s Herculean Might (Down, Back, Forward + 1) on miss is now -17 (down from -27)
Shazam’s Achilles’ Clutch (Down, Back + 1) on miss is now -21 (down from -35)
Shazam’s Solomon’s Judgment Character Power now activates faster
Normalized reaction time for Shazam after escaping an opponent’s throw attempt.

Sinestro
Normalized Sinestro’s Backwards Throw Damage
Arachnid Sting (Down, Forward 2) is now has a block advantage of -12 (down from -36) and is a Mid attack (changed from High).
Beware Your Fears Character Power activation time decreased to 1.66 seconds (down from 2 seconds).

Superman
Normalized the amount of damage scaling on Superman’s combos.
Normalized Superman’s damage scaling while using his Steel Rush (Forward+2, Down+1) combo.

Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman’s Knee Chop (Down+1) attack now inflicts normalized damage during hit and while an opponent is blocking.

Catwoman
Catwoman’s Calico Cut (Forward + 1) attack now hits the opponent Overhead and will hit all opponent hitboxes while they are crouching.

Vital is gonna have a ball

Bane
Normalized Bane’s backwards throw damage.
Slightly increased speed of Bane’s forward dash.
Reduced the cooldown on Level 2 Venom Boost to 4.5 seconds (down from 6)
Reduced the cooldown on Level 3 Venom Boost to 6 seconds (down from 9)

Hell yeah!!

Joker
Increased Joker’s Wild Character Power HA! duration to 9 seconds (from 6 seconds).
Increased Joker’s Wild Character Power Parry Damage to 11%
Slightly reduced the start-up frames for Laughing Gas (Down, Forward + 1) and Rolling Laughing Gas (Down, Forward + 2) to allow it to combo consistently on all opponents.

Motherfackin B!tching!

Is it Tuesday yet?

Catwoman

FVCK YES! Her High/low game is beyond deadly now. I can finally hit Grundy with this shit too! What the hell is Resident Evil? Who's Jill? I think I'll just spend the 60 on this now..

Spoiler:
I take back the Jill thing, I can't abandon my love..

Why in the hell nerf green arrow? I have to work harder than most for a large amount of matchups. some of these are really upsetting. Also no superman f23 breath nerf?

Why in the hell nerf green arrow? I have to work harder than most for a large amount of matchups. some of these are really upsetting. Also no superman f23 breath nerf?

The normalizing of his combos means they nerfed the damage output, how much is to be seen.

I have never been more happy about some changes. I know I shouldn't encourage NRS to patch this game to hell, but YES to all of that shit.

Much needed buff for Bane. Maybe he won't be total crap now. But , my favorite patch note is the Aquaman nerf. The chip damage on that trident attack was like 12% or something completely stupid. Aquaman needed a nerf in the worst way. However , I don't agree with the Harley or Green Arrow nerfs. They should've been left alone.

Glad to see Deathstroke's chip damage has now been reduced.

Sinestro's trait buff is going to be huge. I always find it funny when I start up his trait at full screen, people just stop and look at me like "Ok dude, I'll wait till your finish......wait a minute, I'm suppose to be hitting you":lol:

Damn, Shazam recieved some nice buffs as well. I was messing around with him a couple days ago and found out that his 112, 112, 112(trait activated) corner combo does 55-59% damage! A faster trait animation and wake up teleport is going to make him a beast.

They nerfed Harley and Green Arrow but Superman, the best character in the game, walks away unscathed? I don't get it.

I have never been more happy about some changes. I know I shouldn't encourage NRS to patch this game to hell, but YES to all of that shit.

And you people sit there and reign merry hell on anyone who says things need fixing. Priceless!

no fix for Lex though. Either they don't know how or don't understand why he needs something.

DS can still pull off the same bs lol

Not really, From Mid screen he can be punished by characters with low hitting specials (Ice Pillar, Tridents, Shock Staff, Etc..) Now he has to think twice about stay fullscreen and shooting guns the entire match, but it's not a BAD thing he got hit hard by the nerf.

Now, people can explore his offensive potential more so than his zoning game. His F+3 is Plus on block and he has decent mix-up game, I can't wait to see what people find later as the game progresses.