Xbox 360: Lobo DLC Giveaway - Tell Us Why You Should Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
I have TWO codes for Lobo for Xbox 360 to give away. As many of you know I've been trying to think of unique ways to give away the DLC codes that we've gotten so far from NetherRealm and WB Games. Instead of just giving them away to the fastest person to Google the question answers for a fill in the blank I want people to earn them.

So for these Lobo codes, I'm leaving it up to your PEERS to decide who is to win the two codes I have. Dangerous? Maybe but I figured it'd be entertaining.

Contest Instructions:

1. Post a reply to this thread about why you have not purchased Lobo yet and why you should win the code. Make it funny, serious, sad, happy, whatever you think will influence others to vote for you to win the code.

2. Vote for your favorite answers

By noon Central Time on Wednesday whoever has the two most "Thanks" from fellow Forum members on their posts will win the codes from me. I'll PM you so be sure to watch your inbox.

Contest Rules:

1. Regular forum rules apply, keep it clean folks.

2. This code is only guaranteed to work in North America for Xbox 360, I can't promise it'll work in Europe but I've heard that it may work.

3. Only one entry per person.

4. Giving "Thanks" to posts is still restricted to the normal rules as before. So use your limited votes wisely.

5. Don't try to abuse the forum either, anyone caught creating duplicate accounts for this will get lifetime bans.

Good Luck!

I haven't bought the Lobo DLC because I simply have been busy at work and as such too tired to play Injustice when I get home.

Why should I get it? I owned a copy of the Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special. Don't know what that is? Well, here's a fan film adaptation of it. :)

Because I don't own the game.

Lmao, but this is a great idea. Real curious to see people answers. Hopefuly we'll get some hilarious ones.

Well... I haven't purchased the DLC simply because I have not had the money to. For me getting money is a challenge, I don't have a job and getting one is rather difficult around here.

I should win a code because I am an avid fighting game player. I play these games religiously, I think of them more as my personal hobby then an occasional pastime. I've purchased all DLC for Mortal Kombat 2011 somehow, which I'm surprised I pulled off. I did this because I always practice every character, even if it's only for a little while, and because I enjoy having a full cast of characters- it makes the game feel more whole. When my buddies come over I like to give them a large cast to choose from, and Lobo is an incredibly entertaining character. It would make it a heck of alot more easy for me to have the character for the generous price of free. :)

System was the only legitimate entry surprisingly enough, so you get both Lobo AND Batgirl!

I can hear everyone now: "But you only said you had Lobo codes?"

Me: "Well that changed and I figured I'd give an extra reward to the person who did enter."

;)

Should I do PS3 next?

Status
Not open for further replies.