Voting To Kick A King Out In King Of The Hill

batboshark9

Hi guys, so I played King Of The Hill for the first time last week and I played in several rooms. When I got to the last room I played in I noticed that the King (a Bane Player) just used his head butt move to win and no one could beat him. I left after fighting him 2 times but I left thinking that there should be a voting system to get rid of the current king. The way this would work is that you or anybody in the room (besides the King) can start a vote to replace the King with the player who's next in line. To avoid for people to abuse it you can either say Yes or No to removing the King. If it's a tie the King stays, if it's Yes then the King gets de-throned and has to wait his turn to try to defeat the new King. This would help get rid of spammers from being Kings and making the fights annoying rather than fun or competitive.

What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree? :):):):):):):):)

Disagree 100%. There is a way around every move in the game. Console players do not have the maturity to handle a vote to boot system.

Disagree 100%. There is a way around every move in the game. Console players do not have the maturity to handle a vote to boot system.

That's why the other players have to say Yes or No to the vote. If the majority say Yes then the King gets removed and has to wait for his Chance to challenge the new King. If the majority say No then the King stays

The most pathetic thread ive read all year!!! so since you cant beat the king you rather have ppl vote him to get kick from his/her spot ?? you are pathetic and which will remain in my wasteland .!! bow weakling !

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

That's why the other players have to say Yes or No to the vote. If the majority say Yes then the King gets removed and has to wait for his Chance to challenge the new King. If the majority say No then the King stays

Butthurt scrubs would always vote to kick the king out even if he's really talented. People just hate losing no matter what.

The most pathetic thread ive read all year!!! so since you cant beat the king you rather have ppl vote him to get kick from his/her spot ?? you are pathetic and which will remain in my wasteland .!! bow weakling !

if i wasn't so sure you were a lesbian, i'd swear you were flirting with me but, agree 100%
the whole point of king of the hill is to knock the top player off. now survivor is a whole different story, you should be able to vote people off the island

Last edited:
The fvck you think this is!?
A democracy!?!?

jk seriously though no man. Just adapt and assassinate the King like a champ.

this thread was made for me !! i.can tell .. he who refuses to bow to me in the king OF THE hill has felt the power of amon and this pathetic mortal that couldn't take me off the throne so he makes a thread to vote me off MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic mortal !!! BOW BEFORE YOU REPLY

this thread was made for me !! i.can tell .. he who refuses to bow to me in the king OF THE hill has felt the power of amon and this pathetic mortal that couldn't take me off the throne so he makes a thread to vote me off MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic mortal !!! BOW BEFORE YOU REPLY

the more you post the more i want to play king of the hill with you, a friend request is headed your way mr. kahn

Last edited:
This would help get rid of spammers from being Kings and making the fights annoying rather than fun or competitive.

The people who complain about spamming the most tend to be the ones who lack a sense accountability in the first place. Being the king of the hill has to be earned by winning matches. Having a vote to remove the reigning King just pisses on that principal and doesn't promote real competition. Being competitive means aiming to prevail against all types of players, not just people who play to your liking.

Last edited:
Finn_Confused.gif