Voting To Kick A King Out In King Of The Hill

Probably add a boot option for the Beginner room only. Since everyone in there more than likely rage quits after every loss, it's bound not to matter

HE iS THE EMPEROR! NONE WILL SPeaK ILL OF OUR IMPOSING GOD!

SilEnCe THE EMPEROR IS sPEAkING!

I've already told you what to do. You just don't want to listen because it's not the easy way out.

I'm confused at to where I asked for a way out? I simply stated it was annoying.

I know what a block button is, and I put time in to practicing. Calm your hormones.

go back to mku where you belong.
muhahahaha what a pathetic mortal you are !!! Do you not know that we took over mku ? Every fgc forum website knows about the emperors .. And now the emperor comes to trmk .. You are beneath me !! No one will know you unless i feed you attention !! Remain at the bottom of my wasteland and bow before you reply speak to thy emperor !!

Silence !!!!! The emperor is speaking !!!

muhahahaha what a pathetic mortal you are !!! Do you not know that we took over mku ? Every fgc forum website knows about the emperors .. And now the emperor comes to trmk .. You are beneath me !! No one will know you unless i feed you attention !! Remain at the bottom of my wasteland and bow before you reply speak to thy emperor !!

Silence !!!!! The emperor is speaking !!!

You're over-compensating. It must be very, very small.

I'm confused at to where I asked for a way out? I simply stated it was annoying.

I know what a block button is, and I put time in to practicing. Calm your hormones.

Let me restate that, instead of sounding hostile. I never refused to block nor did I refuse to practice. I was simply stating that guys who feed on beginner rooms are annoying while all I want to do is play a few laid back games.

And as far as taking the easy way goes, I regularly fight in rooms full of guys that are far above my skill level. I don't rage quit and I don't throw tantrums about losing. So this isn't about that.

It was more about the principal of the matter.

Let me restate that, instead of sounding hostile. I never refused to block nor did I refuse to practice. I was simply stating that guys who feed on beginner rooms are annoying while all I want to do is play a few laid back games.

And as far as taking the easy way goes, I regularly fight in rooms full of guys that are far above my skill level. I don't rage quit and I don't throw tantrums about losing. So this isn't about that.

It was more about the principal of the matter.

Come on man, booting the king just because you can't beat him!?! How else do you expect people to respond to a proposal like that?

Of course I'm going to tell you to stop whining and step your game up :cool:

I'm pretty sure there's a XP limit for those beginner rooms.

In

TheRedOne's defense.

I hold the opinion that you need to play against people your level, and above.

Your level so you can apply your offense/mindgames and get good at applying them.

someone above your level so you can learn what works/doesn't work, and fix them.

after you fix them, that guy you went "even" with unless he leveled up. you should be better than him now, and so you move on to progress your offense practice on someone even skilled.

And fight someone greater skilled over and over as well to show you what you're doing wrong, and you can practice keeping momentum under pressure.

If you have a hurt ego, you also can beat up on noobs to remind yourself your not bottom of the barrel bad.

But I see his point in fighting someone his level.

If this is your first game, and the only person you ever fight is REO, you're going to be overwhelmed and feel like you can't learn shit.

sometimes you need someone your level, so you can focus on specific set ups until their comfortable.

I wasn't overly talking about the boot thing. That can be abused and turn in to a bad idea. I simply said it was one of the only reasons even close to being arguable for such a tool. I pretty much abandoned that point after my first post. Afterward I was more or less just talking about the morality behind the situation really.

All of my No.
2 Reasons:
1- There is a way to counter every combo in the game. Especially spams.
2- If there was a voting system, and the king was actually 'skilled', people could vote him out just because he is actually good. That would be ridiculous.

Hi guys, so I played King Of The Hill for the first time last week and I played in several rooms. When I got to the last room I played in I noticed that the King (a Bane Player) just used his head butt move to win and no one could beat him. I left after fighting him 2 times but I left thinking that there should be a voting system to get rid of the current king. The way this would work is that you or anybody in the room (besides the King) can start a vote to replace the King with the player who's next in line. To avoid for people to abuse it you can either say Yes or No to removing the King. If it's a tie the King stays, if it's Yes then the King gets de-throned and has to wait his turn to try to defeat the new King. This would help get rid of spammers from being Kings and making the fights annoying rather than fun or competitive.

What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree? :):):):):):):):)

I disagree with this idea.

All of my No.
2 Reasons:
2- If there was a voting system, and the king was actually 'skilled', people could vote him out just because he is actually good. That would be ridiculous.

I completely agree with you there, Harlequin.

All of my No.
2 Reasons:

I luv this guy and his useful posts :love: