Just Maybe (MK3 Skins)

buddyboy101

I was thinking, maybe the exclusive skins on the Vita were a timed exclusive. MK Vita came out about a year ago - maybe the exclusivity will expire soon? Wishful thinking, but it's very possible.

Saying somethings wishful thinking and then saying its very possible makes no sense.

The answer is no these will not be released for home consoles. They have a new game out and sadly( at least for myself) they are putting all resources into that.

I don't see the skins ever coming out to home consoles either like Dedamn said.

If anything, it would have been cool to have those skins or some non-ninja MK1 skins for 2013 (20th Anniversary of MK1 on consoles), but considering that they've moved on to Injustice, I don't see that ever happening.

I don't see the skins ever coming out to home consoles either like Dedamn said.

If anything, it would have been cool to have those skins or some non-ninja MK1 skins for 2013 (20th Anniversary of MK1 on consoles), but considering that they've moved on to Injustice, I don't see that ever happening.

Yeah, i think it totally sucks that the haven't done anything for the 20th anniversary other than put a sticker on lackluster toys.