Attack on Titan

Critical-Limit

Use this thread to coordinate when people are watching it. So we can all watch it free.

Shingeki-no-Kyojin-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-34264450-920-1270.jpg

State whether you're funimation or Crunchyroll.

And when you are watching "attack on titan"

Please don't use my account for other anime, I just like Attack on Titan so much, I'd be a damn shame if people didn't get to appreciate it.

Before you watch it yourself check this thread. and if no one has claimed a time. Claim it with a post, and wait a couple minutes then proceed to watch.

I want to avoid double log-ins Just incase crunchy roll/funimation bans me for it.

I doubt it but just incase. I've been logged into my PS3 crunchy and PC crunchy and my iphone crunchy at the same time before with no problems, but better safe than sorry.

Also you can talk about the show here, but use spoilers.

Last edited:
I'll stop by this thread tomorrow to tell you that I logged on to watch it.

I appreciate you letting me use your account by the way :-D

Actually I change my mind, going to watch the first episode while folding clothes.

LOGGING IN

EDIT: Just read your PM, I'll wait for BBBLP's black ass

Yo Critical, I'm not logged in but the first episode is available to free users.

I don't know if its a trial or something I just wanted to let you know

Holy funk,

they are trying to find someone willing to do a live action version of Attack on Titan.

ee7be9530bcf4b274eedb74c081d096c1368421006_full.jpg

wtf get hyped son.

EDIT: this is just a thing the creator made for the hell of it. But he would like to see it come to fruitation.

All I gotta say is...

If they're gonna go for it.

They need to go ahead and put about a billion dollars into the budget.

Yo Critical, I'm not logged in but the first episode is available to free users.

I don't know if its a trial or something I just wanted to let you know

Nah son, just be patient and watch it w/o ads... and not in SD quality.

that will kill the flow man. I promise you, you need the full experience.

Yes daddy.
Well I'll do this tomorrow for sure, got through 10 minutes of it.

Liking Eren by the minute
also that OP

I just saw episode 1 on youtube.

And holy sheep shit this anime is fvcking godly.

And that ending......was emotional for me.

Definitely watching episode 2 tommorow.

Last edited:
I just saw episode 1 on youtube.

And holy sheep shit this anime is fvcking godly.

And that ending......was emotional for me.

Definitely watching episode 2 tommorow.

Man, heart pumping and constantly on the edge of your seat.

That ending... If you don't feel something, well you're some Kind of monster

Spoiler:
It really sucks for Eren, seeing your own mother get eaten right in front of you? That's something that would scar a kid at his age for the rest of his life, and those Titans are a bunch of sick bastards (and their scary to look at)

That ending was rather, beautiful. The music, the situation, just beautiful

Spoiler:
Like it gave Eren's motivation, the threat of the situation to the maximum, showed the merciless nature of the giants. Not to mention that the huge Titan was holy moly huge.

Also (sorry) I laughed when Hannes was like, "I'll save you both", looked at the Titan, then holstered his sword like "Fvck that shit."

Also when Eren's mom was like "live on" then started Crying and said "don't go" I was surprised as hell. That never happens in anime, only bad guys do that in anime.

I love it on to Episode 2

Just watched episode 6

Spoiler:
Not really a fan of backtracking origin episodes. I just wanted to see Mikasa's reaction to what Armin has to say. Crazy to see her in a human form though instead of a the cold calculating wraith we always see her as. Abernants (I think that's what they're called) are easily the most terrifying titans so far. The way they run, the look of desperation on their faces and just how dangerous they are makes my god damned skin crawl. When the first one ate Abraham (I hope that's his name, I can't remember. It was the blonde guy with sideburns that got inspired by Eren's speech) that freaked me the funk out.

Just seeing how Armin's team got decimated freaked me out. The titans are smart as hell. The way the HORRIFYING female titan pulled on the girl's line showed it. Then how it stared at her before it ate her. Jesus Christ is this a good show.

Looking forward to ep 7. Hopefully some progression.