Attack on Titan

Spoiler:

You are lightweight right. I don't know exactly what happens. But apparently the exact wording from a member was like

"I really thought this anime had balls at the end of episode 5. I was too excited I read the enxt chapter in the manga and was disappointed. I knew it was too good to be true"

So pretty much, Eren is still somehow alive and kicking. Or maybe it was a dream or a hallucination.

Spoiler:
I saw a panel from the magna. It showed what looked like an armored titan punching a regular titan in the face. So maybe Eren becomes a titan or finds a way to use them. Or maybe it was fan art.

anyone else find it fishy his dad CONVENIENTLY left just before that first attack?

The CREEPIEST part for me was:

Spoiler:
When that dude told the story about his encounter, and he heard thumping, he went and opened his window and one of those creepy bastards was just staring right at him waiting for him to open up.

This is going to sound a little ridiculous, but maybe Erens dad knew the attack was going to happen and left to save his own skin.

Yeah... just a warning to anyone who doesn't already know.

this is based off a manga(comic)

the comic/manga is ahead of this series, so there are some assholes running around screaming Dumbledore dies.

I can imagine the impact of this series is gonna be dramatically lessened knowing what's gonna happen.

I'm trying my best to avoid spoilers, I want to keep this curious/gut feeling I have as long as possible.

Spoiler:
That's why I don't think Eren is dead. That needle and key on his neck still haven't been explained yet.

Just a theory:
Maybe the needle he got stuck with is the same regenerating capabilities as the Titans.
Just a guess

Bro, I was thinking the SAME exact thing this morning lol.

Yung and Vital with the God like reads in Anime 8)

Yung x Vital haz da smart stuff yessssssssssss.

Must resist ... looking at manga ... to see if .... Dumbledore dies!

Also
Spoiler:
Why does that one Titan in Episode 5 have such nice eyes!?

Yung x Vital haz da smart stuff yessssssssssss.

Must resist ... looking at manga ... to see if .... Dumbledore dies!

Also
Spoiler:
Why does that one Titan in Episode 5 have such nice eyes!?

you mean this guy?

titan05-premux.mkv_snapshot_18.53_2013.05.04_16.02.51.jpg

Creepy. Yes.
But he has eyes, Like, that loli type of eyes.

I can't even fathom how he obtain such great viewing pupils

man Colossus is serious shit.

Dat Glare.

Also Dat head turn in episode 4 when the steam followed.
Twas beautiful

man Colossus is serious shit.

Dat Glare.

Also Dat head turn in episode 4 when the steam followed.
Twas beautiful

Colossal is a badass simply for two facts.

1. The opening intro where Eren jumps at his head and he doesn't even turn to look at him. Just peripheraling that nignut.

and 2

Spoiler:
the fact that he's so twisted, he doesn't even eat people. His only purpose seems to be helping the other titans.

Also what do you guys make of the steam coming from his neck? You think he's some kind of robot? Maybe the titans are smarter than we think. Armored titan also did some classic robot cooling system steam thing coming from his mouth when he broke the wall.

@BBBLP

Spoiler:
Not sure what to think of the steam, could count it off as he's so huge the energy he gives off to move his muscles creates body heat, and the fact that he's huge might be enough to be steam to us, dunno. But the way that armored titan let out air, was alot like some kind of machinery overworking itself and needing to cool down before being operated again

Spoiler:
What an interesting theory CL. It makes sense for Bryan Fury Titan (Mwahahahaha) but whay of Colossal Titan's teleportation?

Spoiler:
No idea really, could be teleportation, maybe he actually walks up to the city normal titan size or something and the lightning zap makes him huge, so it looks like teleportation. No idea. Being clueless is pretty hype.

Dude.... Sasha (Potatoe Girl) Better be in this for the long run.

She's the only damn comic relief we get. Plus...

Spoiler:
the way she saved that guy by shooting a harpoon through his leg? sick.

tumblr_mm2y90cD3g1rg4r22o1_500.gif

Btw, about Mikasa in Episode 6

Spoiler:
not really anything speculative but I thought the way she crushed the handle of the knife and the floor with her initial step with all her adrenaline was epic.

Also you guys know this girl? Episode 6 spoiler:

Spoiler:
h4TO1es.jpg

The blond girl I have a feeling they're building her up for death. They're building up her super kind persona. And her tough friend who talks trash to Armin in Episode 6, will break. Just a hunch.