Attack on Titan

Yes indeed.
Its a bit creepy at first but you'll get use to it.

Creepy? I don't know. The trailer I saw a while back looked pretty badass.
I did see one episode, and only the end of it. Luckily, I don't know the characters or the plot, so I don't think I spoiled too much.
Just was some skinless titan and someone who apparently died was inside of it?

Me personally, EP 1-9 were flawless and then it went all typical Anime on my ass. I finished up S1, but was disappointed by how lame it turned out to be in the end. Just my opinion though.

Oh you didn't find the skinless titans kinda eerie to look at? Then you're golden.

AOT's action is pretty too notch and its story is something awesome as well

I don't care much for spoilers, but I mainly am looking for something that isn't a complete mess to follow.
I wanna watch an anime that won't make me say 'Uh..Wait...why did this happen?' and that I can follow and enjoy without being confused.

I don't care much for spoilers, but I mainly am looking for something that isn't a complete mess to follow.
I wanna watch an anime that won't make me say 'Uh..Wait...why did this happen?' and that I can follow and enjoy without being confused.

Attack on Titan is extremely easy to follow, things that are "mystery" Is an obvious mystery that's gonna be explained later. It's not convoluted or anything either.

Only problem is they released the first season like 2-3 years ago, and the next season isn't due til 2016. It keeps getting pushed back. It honestly surprises me that they didn't try to milk this HARD. And that they are taking the best path which is let the comic book get ahead, so it can accurately follow the plot.

aU26Rrk.jpg

Pretty gewd.

So finally watch the other episodes of Levi's story, Read about Season 2 being postponed again, then finding it it's not being postponed.

W/e I'm ready for more dammit.

Spoiler:

Danny it's been a while. I'll probably still check the new season out, but my excitement for the series is mad low.

I've done really well to not get spoiled. I was only spoiled one two things one kinda big and one minuscule thing.

I understand bbblp. My excitement has died down because of the long delay. It's almost like when you try to make a sequel to a movie 12 years ago. You have to ride the hype train can't let the passengers sit at the station for hours. They're gonna jump on other hype trains.

I'm just really not looking forward to all of the blue ball inducing filler episodes. Remember that bullshit recap ep in the middle of the first season? "Episode 13.5" get the funk out of here Lmao

That's a common thing to happen in anime though. Always that dreaded halfway recap episode.

I would imagine that it saves animators time and overall just gives them a break from having to draw like madmen

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm just really not looking forward to all of the blue ball inducing filler episodes. Remember that bullshit recap ep in the middle of the first season? "Episode 13.5" get the funk out of here Lmao

Besides that one episode, there wasn't any REAL filler. What else would you consider filler episode?

If they went cash cow route, we'd have gotten a year+ worth of fillers. But instead they delayed it like 2 years. And now the comic has enough to season 2. The author of the comic must be making bank with all those comic sales. He should just hire some people to help draw the comic while he just draws outlines and examples. tells them how to draw it, and they do it. So they can get this shit out quicker. This slow ass pacing is killer lol