Attack on Titan

I watched all episodes 1-6 and just wow

Spoiler:
That jumper Titan in Episode 5 was holy shit. And the way he had Thomas in his mouth, fvck dude.

Titans are getting smart like BBBLP said and it scares me shitless. Like that regular running Titan.
Still got the chills from that. Thank God Mikasa took that fvcker down.

Also Colossal Titan is scary shit son.

How the fvck did they kill Eren like that!?
After he got eaten and arm went flying I just didn't know what anime was anymore.

This show transcends anime as we knowit damnit

I can't even compare this show to any other anime out there

Thought of giving it a try and ending up watching all the 6 episodes, pretty awesome overall, I still can't come to terms with what happened in epsiode 5.

I really need to stay off SRK. I knew when I saw all the talk about it in the lounge somebody would spoil it at some point.

Found out today that I was right. God damn it all to hell

Spoiler:
Episode 5 is just like Gurren Lagann's episode 7.
It questions everything about anime

Thanks for pointing that out CL

Last edited:
I watched episodes 1-6 all last night from 3:30AM to 7:44AM and it was worth it.

There were moments where I almost cried man, and I never felt sympathy for ANY character from ANY Tv show or Anime until this one.

Oh yea, Mikasa :love:

Anyone else get confused in ep 1?

I initially thought that the armored titan (Bryan Fury) was the colossal titan. Seemed to make sense that one scene we see a titan with no skin, then the next scene shows a titan with a little skin. I thought colossal was evolving or something. Doesn't matter, I like the fact that they're different. Makes the titans more diverse.

Also something I thought was weird. They mention that decapotation can't kill a titan, but simply slicing the back of it's neck can?

Spoiler:
That weak point is rather random.

No the armored Titan was different from the Colossal Titan because the Armored Titan was smaller

Also Bryant Fury Titan :rofl:

Might want to put your thing in a spoiler BBBLP

Yea, I was like "lolwut?' a slice to the neck can kill but taking their entire head with a decapitation won't work?

The Armored Titan was badass, but the Colossal Titan was kinda creepy. It reminds me of the Lickers from RE2 and I hate them with a passion.

One thing that I love about this Anime is how they didn't make the Protagonist a super hero and that he didn't excel in anything and was just a normal kid that was hella motivated, and Episode 5 had me shocked.. It was hands down the best one out of 1-6 IMO.

Spoiler:
The vaccine that Eren's father gave him in that dream, was that a cure or something? Because I remember hearing something about an epidemic in Episode 1 (or 2).

Anyone else get confused in ep 1?

Spoiler:
While I didn't think the armored titan was the colossal titan, IT did confuse me why they had different titans, almost like they have class types.

I think the neck cut, severes the spinal cord. I haven't seen any titan decaptiations, just some largely mutilated faces from those cannon shots, and they fvcking kept crawling like sick bastards.

I wonder if titans is some form of punishment for humans abusing their status as top of the food chain? and it was done to show them what they've done.

I know it doesn't mean much but I remember when Sasha busted out that meat she stole, just as they decided to eat it. BAM colossal titan. Probably nothing but something to think about.

I also doubt Eren is dead. Mainly because they had that flash back where he got a shot from his dad. I don't know what's gonna happen, but I bet he SOMEhow comes back, cuz he has some un-answered shit like what's in his original' houses basement.

Yea, I was like "lolwut?' a slice to the neck can kill but taking their entire head with a decapitation won't work?

The Armored Titan was badass, but the Colossal Titan was kinda creepy. It reminds me of the Lickers from RE2 and I hate them with a passion.

One thing that I love about this Anime is how they didn't make the Protagonist a super hero and that he didn't excel in anything and was just a normal kid that was hella motivated, and Episode 5 had me shocked.. It was hands down the best one out of 1-6 IMO.

Spoiler:
The vaccine that Eren's father gave him in that dream, was that a cure or something? Because I remember hearing something about an epidemic in Episode 1 (or 2).

Spoiler:
That's why I don't think Eren is dead. That needle and key on his neck still haven't been explained yet.

Just a theory:
Maybe the needle he got stuck with is the same regenerating capabilities as the Titans.
Just a guess

I'm not really spoiling anything. Colossal is in the opening and you can see them slicing the titan's neck

Sucks that I know what already happens after ep 5. Takes away the future shock. Also I didn't really get too shocked on 5 because some asshole on srk posted a gif of it

anyone else find it fishy his dad CONVENIENTLY left just before that first attack?

The CREEPIEST part for me was:

Spoiler:
When that dude told the story about his encounter, and he heard thumping, he went and opened his window and one of those creepy bastards was just staring right at him waiting for him to open up.

Last edited: