S+ Cyborg (with block infinite combo)
S Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Superman
S- Green Lantern, Wonder Woman
A+ Doomsday, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy
A Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash
A- Ares, Joker, Shazam
B Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor
C Bane, Lobo

Early Tier list drafted by Brady and REO.

Please, do not take this tier list seriously because the game is early and the Meta game is evolving day by day.

Last edited:
Damn!!! Cyborg has a block infinite combo already. This is ridiculous!!

He's always had it lol, where have you been?

Kinda happy with Catwoman's placement as of now, she has tools to get in on zonning characters and her Mix-ups are beyond broken (Not really, but they're good lol)

They lied lol both reo and brady got bodied by harley... Brady told me himself.. Delerach (however you spell that) is the #1 harley player.

They lied lol both reo and brady got bodied by harley... Brady told me himself.. Delerach (however you spell that) is the #1 harley player.

Dropping Catwoman for Harley, I'm going to win EVO this year.

Brady and REO are non-factors, Free.

Not a valid tier list b/c the Injustice Pig isn't included :rolleyes:

I thought Ares would be higher though; then again I don't know too much about the character; also wondering what Cyborg would be placed w/o the infinite.

>Aquaman S-
>Hawkgirl A

My Hawkgirl against 99% of Aquamans I play says otherwise

This Tier list is created by character tools and traits compared to other characters' tools and traits in the game. This has nothing to do with match up charts so don't get all worked up over where your hawkgirl stands just yet.

Tier lists are always fun to check out but it shouldn't turn you off/on a certain character. I honestly think Wonder Woman is better than Black Adam. She has a low combo starter(something that Black Adam doesn't have),high damage output, great mobility and B2+3 is one of the best moves in the game. Don't get me wrong, Black Adam is a beast but I think a lot of people are sleeping on Diana.

I always love seeing tier lists, it's interesting seeing where everyone is placed, I haven't watched much high-level play but Cyborg does come as a bit of a shock.

Drake is absolute trash "music" but since that song is basically a meme, I find it funny.

Ares being A- is highly based off of his weak anti-air game, I bet. He's Pig Tier against your average online gamer though.