Injustice Tier list by REO and Brady

It's kinda too early to rank him on the list because we don't know what he's capable of yet, I haven't seen any new tech or good gameplay of him on the highest level. Maybe we'll see a Scorpion at CEO sometime this June.

Another thing too, Why do you think he's S, A, or B tier. Give reasoning behind your post, REO and Brady have facts and tech to back up their placement of characters.

It's kinda too early to rank him on the list because we don't know what he's capable of yet, I haven't seen any new tech or good gameplay of him on the highest level. Maybe we'll see a Scorpion at CEO sometime this June.

Another thing too, Why do you think he's S, A, or B tier. Give reasoning behind your post, REO and Brady have facts and tech to back up their placement of characters.

Well "out of the box" Scorpion was the best character in the game by far, even said by Tom Brady. So... called it. Even with severe lack of evidence. I just figured he would be since well... he's Scorpion. haha. So that's my reasoning. He's good because he's Scorpion. ;P