Injustice Tier list by REO and Brady

I bet Hawkgirl can't get higher due to her combos not going over 30% meterless on midscreen (mostly due to lack of strong juggles without hitting them far back) and her range is very small. Although she has a major advantage with mobility and tricks, she's relies so much on meter to do some major pain. (Not sure exactly what it is to be.)

Post-patch tier list by Reo and Tom Brady

This is what Tom Brady and I feel is the current standing for all characters after the patch.

S Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Catwoman, Killer Frost, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Superman
A+ Cyborg, Doomsday, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro
A Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Shazam, Solomon Grundy, The Flash, Wonder Woman
B Ares, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, The Joker
C Bane, Lobo

Changes from the last tier list are below:

*Deathstroke got hit the hardest. He now potentially loses to almost every S tier character he used to beat or go even with
*Solomon Grundy losing his ability to go for an unclashable 30%+ throw for guaranteed damage really hurt him and has caused him to move down
*Nightwing losing Deathstroke as a tough match and fairing better against Cyborg now has caused him to move up
*Green Lantern losing Deathstroke as a losing match has now caused him to move up
*Catwoman no longer losing to Deathstroke as a bad match in addition to the huge overhead buff has moved her up
*Hawkgirl losing Deathstroke as a tough match and fairing better against Cyborg now has moved her up
*Shazam full invincible wake-up buff in addition to his trait has caused him to slightly move up
*Wonder Woman losing damage and positioning in her overall juggles has moved her down
*Sinestro buff to his trait and wake-up game has caused him to move up
*Cyborg losing his mid-hitting instant aerial fireballs has caused him to move down
*Batgirl undecided as of now (she will be ranked next week)

I'll be completely honest and say I don't understand why DS is apparently bad now; to me his nerfs didn't seem that bad, but every DS user is screaming murder lol. To me it seems like it has more to do w/ matchups then the character itself.

You have to blame both the people who spammed the same move over and over along with the ones that ed and cried without trying to learn how to go around it.

Strange world we live in now.

Cyrax and Kabal since MK3, yo. Even before I knew what a tier list was. :p I got into Cyrax because I thought he was Cyber Scorpion at first. I got into Kabal because he "looked cool."

I say if you have two mains and both of those are S, chances are you are a tier whore.

I say if you have two mains that aren't in the top tier, chances are you are a hipster.

Really, tier list only matter at tournament level. I've wrecked so many people with Jade back in my MK9 days. Jade is suppose to be bottom tier, right? Well I never got the memo. Smash Smash Smaaaaaaash. Jade wins :cool:

Nerfing Harley bumps her up a tier? Logic fails me XD

Those DS nerfs must have really been a game changing. although I personally don't see it myself

I'm surprised that Hawkgirl has bumped up by one tier, although that don't mean shit since a good player can still wreck my ass. Oh well. Glad Mrs. Hall moved up in the rank.

To be honest on my guess on Ms. Gordon's tier rank, I say A+ at best, and if lucky S.

The updated list according to the new patch from last night:
S+ Batgirl

S Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Catwoman, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Superman

A+ Cyborg, Doomsday, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro
A Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Shazam, Solomon Grundy, The Flash, Wonder Woman
B Ares, Deathstroke, Lex Luthor, The Joker
C Bane, Lobo

Changes from the last tier list are below:

*Deathstroke got hit the hardest. He now potentially loses to almost every S tier character he used to beat or go even with
*Solomon Grundy losing his ability to go for an unclashable 30%+ throw for guaranteed damage really hurt him and has caused him to move down
*Nightwing losing Deathstroke as a tough match and fairing better against Cyborg now has caused him to move up
*Green Lantern losing Deathstroke as a losing match has now caused him to move up
*Catwoman no longer losing to Deathstroke as a bad match in addition to the huge overhead buff has moved her up
*Hawkgirl losing Deathstroke as a tough match and fairing better against Cyborg now has moved her up
*Shazam full invincible wake-up buff in addition to his trait has caused him to slightly move up
*Wonder Woman losing damage and positioning in her overall juggles has moved her down
*Sinestro buff to his trait and wake-up game has caused him to move up
*Cyborg losing his mid-hitting instant aerial fireballs has caused him to move down

I am really surprised.
I mean, I dont care about tier lists and I saw few pro matchs...
But why Lobo is tier C???
Is my main, I am in love with him. He may be not the BEST, but to me isnt the worst for sure.