General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

Tired of these randoms online that just zone all day. That match is either one of two things. (A) Boring as hell and repetitive. or (B) Just makes me rage hard. The superman zoning has gotten bad lately. I can to go into Practice and test but it seemed like I couldn't dash and block between a straight laser and his air one. Shit was retarded. I was playing as Green Arrow and I couldn't even switch my arrow without getting nailed.

Reaver poopsie plays on the Xbox Live where the (85% of) scrubs reside.

Ya gotta jump that laser shit. As soon as you see him go into the air, up button that muthaa.

I dunno, It's like I don't mind the zoning but then again it's frustrating because almost every other character in the game is good at it. Then when you mix that with stiff movement, it's hard to deal with, even against the worst of players.

Maybe I just need more practice with my movement, or maybe I'm just not making the right reads when I'm trying to get in.

Another tip: When characters with large or Average hit boxes are crouching, most J1 will cross them up from sweep range.

Too much emphasis on interactables in this game. Why bother doing a combo when a dumpster will do as much damage. Or the fact they respawn....the robot and laser in the watchtower are the worst things to abuse and don't get me started on the pendulum engine in Ferris aircraft.

These things should be an annoyance not a way to win the match. Its like the NR thought 'you know what would be cool' but didn't think of how if would affect the overall game

Stupid gimmicky mechanic

If one person says they should be switched off that's it. There should be no discussion. None of this 'both need to turn them off' nonsense.

Too much emphasis on interactables in this game. Why bother doing a combo when a dumpster will do as much damage. Or the fact they respawn....the robot and laser in the watchtower are the worst things to abuse and don't get me started on the pendulum engine in Ferris aircraft.

These things should be an annoyance not a way to win the match. Its like the NR thought 'you know what would be cool' but didn't think of how if would affect the overall game

Stupid gimmicky mechanic

If one person says they should be switched off that's it. There should be no discussion. None of this 'both need to turn them off' nonsense.

I rather enjoy them, I think they add a nice dimension and strategy to the game, now that doesnt mean I think they should be in MK10 or Super Deluxe Hyper Alpha Rainbow Street Fighter IV Non Arcade Edition but they work for this game.

That being said I wouldn't be opposed to reducing the damage output a little and increasing the re-spawn time on the others.

Stupid gimmicky mechanic

Dude, meter burn through the interactables

Using interactables is considered part of strategic gameplay against your opponents as sometimes, you need that specific edge to get your victory from the grasp of defeat. Although all of us know that using interactables and transitions are disabled in high level pro tournaments, but there's a reason there are in the game....

Although all of us know that using interactables and transitions are disabled in high level pro tournaments, but there's a reason there are in the game....

Apparently you don't.
It's been allowed in every stream I've watched and interaction is being allowed at Evo. God of all pro tournaments.

Or he rips off his suit and reveals:

Spoiler:
bed-gay-bar-superman-small-69445.jpg