General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

I have come to realise this may be one of the worst fighting games I have played in recent memory.

And ive played MvC3, this comes close to topping that

As far as playing other people?

In terms of everything, there is nothing redeeming about it, the boring online is just the cherry on top.

Once you've finished the story there is NOTHING to do offline, sure you could do the Missions and Battles but why would you do that to yourself?

The game is basically: Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Deathstroke. Everyone else is either terrible or mediocre. You can't make Batman or Superman crap as the fanboys will give themselves an epileptic fit, Aquamans only this good because NR wanted to break out the joke that no one likes Aquaman.

Online everyone just backs away and throws anything and everything, The day a Bane does nothing but backs away is the day I put down my controller. Today is that day.

Its a shame, theres literally no other fighting game out thats worth while until Chronophantasma and knowing how great EU releases are I won't see that until 2016. So I'm stuck, you know what they say "put up or shut up", but I'm not shutting up XD

Btw how in the hell are her tits staying up in your avatar

Oh.

Well shit is this the Europe side of Injustice or are you playing people all around?
And a Bane backed away? A damn shame

Also Deez Tits are staying in her bunny outfit by the power of God.
w

I always find it a bit strange when someone drools over an animated character. There's plenty of REAL women to oogle on the interwebz. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

opzd5s.jpg

Damn it. Well, good thing I didn't have to pay for the Batman BN skin, but to be honest, they could'ce replaced him with either a Green Arrow or Killer Frost (Killer Frost I was among the dead that were brought back to life).

As for once the second season pass comes, I hope they release DCAU animated outfits, a second New 52 outfit, and just for giggles and laughs, their alter ego civilian outfits.

Damn it. Well, good thing I didn't have to pay for the Batman BN skin, but to be honest, they could'ce replaced him with either a Green Arrow or Killer Frost (Killer Frost I was among the dead that were brought back to life).

As for once the second season pass comes, I hope they release DCAU animated outfits, a second New 52 outfit, and just for giggles and laughs, their alter ego civilian outfits.

This is perfect. Let's hope they do everything you just said. The civilian clothes would be pretty cool to see.

They should have done jl unlimited for aquaman, hawkgirl and green arrow. Black Adam needs his classic costume or hooded outfit. Nightwing young justice and classic robin. Raven/killer frost animated.

from the facebook bage
Check out the other two costumes in the Earth 2 skin pack.

Here's the info on tomorrow's DLC:
- General Zod will be available for $4.99, or free to Season Pass holders.
-Superman’s Man of Steel skin will be available for $0.99 on PS3 and 80 MS points on Xbox360, and is not included in the Season Pass.
- The Earth 2, Blackest Night #2, and New 52 skin packs will be available for $2.99 each, and are not included in the Season Pass.
1017219_567750519944234_1779488626_n.jpg

also

newdlc-jpg.6788