General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

Poor kid. At least he understood and kept the code of being a hero even though realizing that the heroes themselves are already fallen to the dark path.

Anyone else not able to view their online hero card? It's weird whenever I try to view mine it just never stops loading.

Grundys super is ridiculous I hit him with a 6 hit combo and a car he got up and still hit that shit. Its bullshit.

Anyone else not able to view their online hero card? It's weird whenever I try to view mine it just never stops loading.

Yup. Can't view it at all. Must be our connections, god forbid blaming NRS for something that's their fault.

Grundys super is ridiculous I hit him with a 6 hit combo and a car he got up and still hit that shit. Its bullshit.

Grundy's SUPER is pure garbage anyways. I don't use it unless it's going to win the game. Why would I use 4 bars to do 30-something% when I could easily do 52% with one bar?

After Reaver advised me NOT to use his super, I decided to just spend it on Swamp Hands and Walking Corpse, if possible. I still use 1, 1 before his grab so far while juggling my opponents in the air.

Good man ;D I don't know if it always applies but I only do one 1 before the grab. In his 52% BnB adding the extra 1 doesn't add any damage, all it does is give them "free" meter.

As it stands my mains are Wonder Woman, Bane and Raven. In that order. I also have a pocket Lobo and a weak Shaazam.

Raven's combos are SO god damned hard online. Who in the hell thought it would be a good idea to make her strings like that? Seriously, go into training mode and try her f.L-L-H-H string. You are required to mash it or it doesn't come out.

It would be mad cool if someone was done with letting me play online practice against them. Just invite me to a session and go get a beer or something so I can practice her strings under lag.

Yes bask in the glory

After you get some practice play some sets with me so I can Level up my Joker.
I need experience and time with him like I did with Batman during the demo

The window for it is very tight and small, but I thought of it earlier, practicing with Lobo (best used if done while your opponent is near the corner):

(With Nuke Shells in the Barrel) B+2, U+1, F+2, 1, B, B+MB

I forgot the damage percent is w/o transition, but I know it's over 25%.

If Ares were to ever get his Wonder Woman movie costume, I'd probably main him.

wonder-woman-movie-ares.jpg

He has some pretty sexy combos and he looks fun, his design is just too garbage for me to enjoy using.

Lmao, I know right? I honestly can't tell the difference between his Regime and default costume, both are ass anyways.

I just have a hard time reacting to that MB projectile that hit's overhead..