General Injustice Gods Among Us Gameplay Chat

That's a good post...to a point.

The notion that we cannot comment on the game at this stage is flawed. of course we can, adn we should. This idea that we should go around with our eyes closed to what is obviously broken at this stage is nonsensical. There are lots of problems with the game, including matchmaking (complete crap) and balance. The idea that certain characters are going to be balanced later by virtue of other characters discovering new secrets is far fetched. Some might, others won't. I don't think Lex is one of them; he is patently too slow. Lots of stuff can really screw him up. Batman's tactic of rushing behind his projectiles has the same effect as Black Adam's trait in totally shutting down his armour and wihtout that Lex really has nothing.

This game has a lot of extremely overpowered moves. The characters without them are at a considerable disadvantage just because of the way the game plays and because of their existence in it. There isn't muich that can be done about that. I have no idea how you might buff Lex without totally breaking him or the game. But I think he needs something.

I respect your opinion, particularly as it isn't filled with adolescent abuse. However I think it does the game no favours to ignore the issues that exist now. Not least of all because the community for these games is already small and people will and have given up the game because of things like Deathstroke spam.

Lex's problem isn't that he is intrinsically weak. It's that he doesn't have the tools to deal with the environment of play. Deathstroke spam in particular, or superman eyebeemz spam, for instance, shuts him down completely. he can't get any of his tools out and even corps charge has limited range leaving him vulnerable to things like the sword flip (or sinestro's meteors).

I think it's a mistake to cater solely toward the pro FGC and to allow their opinions to dominate for the simple reason it raises the point of entry way too high. The problem with injustice is that it wants to be both casual and complex, so you have things like interactibles as well as frame data.

Lex being slow is simply his fundamental flaw. There really isn't any other way to explain it. All his tools take forever to launch and in that time you are being punched or zoned.

You know what?

This is the second time a fighting game I liked got negative rep. Street Fighter X Tekken was the first now this is the second.

Oh boy people complained, complained, complained. Hugo's bodysplash is so cheap, gems are ass, jabs are too strong etc blah blah blah. You know what happened though? I figured, instead of complaining I work to actually get around it. *GASP* You can do that? Of course. And overtime things died down; sure it was cheap stuff like auto block gems but guess what, that shit cost meter.

But that's Street fighter X Tekken. Now Injustice.

Here are the complaints: Interactables GRRRR!!!, Deathstroke is cheap!! NERF!!

You know what I do for the "cheap" stuff? I work around it. Train myself to dash and block the Death Stroke spam, meter burn the interactables etc. It's something that I can assume that all good players can do. That's what good players do, work around shit.

They work around Doomsday overhead to low special, they work around Deathstroke's guns, they work around Lex Luthor's "slowness".

In short if no one actually read this: If you can't deal with this game, complain non-stop cause you can't take the time to get better then trade this game in for Wii Sports because you obviously have no point in Injustice

I hate having to play against Lex Luthor (online or offline) the most annoying move in the entire game is his chest charge. The computer uses it CONSTANTLY and that's the main reason why I can't complete a Battle if Lex is one of the opponents. Online people use it in combination but it's not THAT annoying as when the computer uses it.

No, the most annoying move in the game is either superman's lasers which are spammed now to the point I simply won't play against him. Or GL's ridiculously broken command grab that has the range of almost the entire map.

Corps charge is annoying, i grant you, and it is useful, but it's not as bad as those given how easily GL can combo off his move.

Aquaman can shut luthor down mid super ffs. Is that what people mean by secret tech? It works both ways: who's to say that lex won't be just as hosed by other character's finding secret tech as he might be bolstered.

He really needs a major buff. He cannot cope against zoners at all and has no answers for lots of stuff that happens (the aforementioned bat priojectile rushdown). Quite honestly I don't get how he made it past playtesting, even Tom Brady (who i gather playtested the game) thinks he's 'low tier' (amusing given that these people say its too early to say these things anyway).

No, the most annoying move in the game is either superman's lasers which are spammed now to the point I simply won't play against him. Or GL's ridiculously broken command grab that has the range of almost the entire map.

Corps charge is annoying, i grant you, and it is useful, but it's not as bad as those given how easily GL can combo off his move.

Aquaman can shut luthor down mid super ffs. Is that what people mean by secret tech? It works both ways: who's to say that lex won't be just as hosed by other character's finding secret tech as he might be bolstered.

He really needs a major buff. He cannot cope against zoners at all and has no answers for lots of stuff that happens (the aforementioned bat priojectile rushdown). Quite honestly I don't get how he made it past playtesting, even Tom Brady (who i gather playtested the game) thinks he's 'low tier' (amusing given that these people say its too early to say these things anyway).

Who can't deal with zoning? Please tell me you don't mean Aquaman.

I don't really care what happens in other games.

I care what happens in this game. To ignore the broken stuff in this game is stupid. If you want to train against stuff that should not be in the game that's overpowered, more power to you. I woudl rather call on NRS (who don't seem interested in listening) and hope they fix such things as the insane spam, the broken crossups and jumpins, and the abusive overpowered moves that dominate the game, as well as balance the characters.

Because if they aren't listening, the game has no future anyway. People will turn away from it (they already are if the local shops are anything to go by) and there won't be a community. That the online has no region based matchmaking options - and that this issue is completely ignored constantly - is a major case in point. I cannot play transatlantically, yet every single game pits me against people in the US. I have no choice in this other than to quit out. This should not be happening.

I don't have a lot of Lex experience, but I don't see why he can't deal with zoning. This guy seemed to get in on me just fine with his trait and orbs combo.

I don't have a lot of Lex experience, but I don't see why he can't deal with zoning. This guy seemed to get in on me just fine with his trait and orbs combo.

because he can't do anything inbetween projectiles. the spam in this game is some of the worst i've ever seen. Lex is completely shut down because of it and can't duck half the stuff anyway.

not only that but his basic strings are themselves easily ducked.

i really don't understand how NRS didn't think people wouldn't resort to spam.

Jesus, you're so lucky I'm on my iPod and have no access to a computer.

I can't even believe that I suggested to be nice to an ignorant, stubborn, and clueless player like you.

Yeah your past few posts all point to on explanation. You suck at this game.

Tough titty I know but it seems to me that's what it is. And frankly Immortal Reaver called that shit like a champ

Jesus, you're so lucky I'm on my iPod and have no access to a computer.

I can't even believe that I suggested to be nice to an ignorant, stubborn, and clueless player like you.

because being nice to people is what civil people do.

obviously not scum like you.

If you want to argue the point, then do so. I'm tired of being on the receiving end of all this abuse. I have never claimed to be good at the game, I am posting observations based on what I see and experience. I don't see any need for pathetic little kids to get away with this kind of behaviour, grow up!

tumblr_mlq4xjkcja1rdpdlio1_500.jpg

Lets just all get along and look at these wonderful images

I'm sick and tired of this nonsense. There's no need for this. I don't post here so some dumb spoilt kid can run his mouth off. learn some respect. Just because I'm not very good at a videogame? get a life!

because being nice to people is what civil people do.

obviously not scum like you.

If you want to argue the point, then do so. I'm tired of being on the receiving end of all this abuse. I have never claimed to be good at the game, I am posting observations based on what I see and experience. I don't see any need for pathetic little kids to get away with this kind of behaviour, grow up!

You pompus nitwit
You are not the only one to use such provoking vocabulary in such an academic manner.

We have provided you links and such to better your capabilities. Yet you insist on complaining like a mere woman.

And for the record you wish we were kids so that we wouldn't be able to argue with you. The only person who needs to grow out of their own ignorance is you.

You pompus nitwit
You are not the only one to use such provoking vocabulary in such an academic manner.

We have provided you links and such to better your capabilities. Yet you insist on complaining like a mere woman.

And for the record you wish we were kids so that we wouldn't be able to argue with you. The only person who needs to grow out of their own ignorance is you.

Classy little baby aren't you; i guess the rules don't apply to you, posting images to get around the language filter and resorting to laughable sexist remarks. The only thing I've complained about is your attitude you little turd. Other than that there was a discussion going on until you and your sad little pal decided that abuse, as is so typical of the FGC, is the only language you can speak. How sad. This is always how you clowns act: anyone that speaks a different opinion or dares to post nothing more than a different opinion gets torn to shreds by screaming little babies who haven't the wit or the intelligence to discuss the point. I bet all these words go right over your head don't they, too many syllables eh homes! I've given you every opportunity to respond like an adult and you have the nerve to act like you're doing me a favour by shouting abuse at me? Get real.

Harley covered in pudding for dlc

You guys are looking at a guy who has found a 55% combo with Batman.

You'll need an off the environment stage for this to work. Anyway:

j.2, 112, R1/RB, j.3, B+2, 3 Super
Boom 55%.

Last edited:
Oh shit I just realized something.
Strange is mad as shit.

Like shit man he thinks I'm a kid.
Such anger on the internet, jeez