Wakung up...

Immortal Reaver

Is it just me, or is waking up in this game really hard? It seems like once you knock someone down, they stay down. Me included. I try to tech roll and it doesn't work (online). I try MASHING THE BUTTONS and still doesn't work. I'm pretty sure none of Ares' specials have armor or invincibility on wakeup. I don't know what the deal is, but it's annoying. I had zero problems waking up in MK9. Ares also has basically no anti-air game so that makes it even harder to wake up.

Is it just me, or is waking up in this game really hard? It seems like once you knock someone down, they stay down. Me included. I try to tech roll and it doesn't work (online). I try MASHING THE BUTTONS and still doesn't work. I'm pretty sure none of Ares' specials have armor or invincibility on wakeup. I don't know what the deal is, but it's annoying. I had zero problems waking up in MK9. Ares also has basically no anti-air game so that makes it even harder to wake up.

You're getting hit with a untechable knockdown. This removes all of your wake up options and forces you to block.

I can't tech anything to save my live. But with how little time I have to play the game, it's not that important for me to go train.

I can't tech anything to save my live. But with how little time I have to play the game, it's not that important for me to go train.
I hardly think suggesting the man buys Bushido Blade( a quality game I must add) deserves my post deleting but you can't fix the title typo lol?