Patch Notes

Immortal Reaver

Apparently the patch notes have been released. I did not get these from an official source, I found them on the TYM forums. If these are deemed to be false or the real notes get posted, I'll update the OP.

Spoiler:
Character Adjustments

- Aquaman's trait now works properly when he is being juggled.

- Ares' God Smack ability has been adjusted.

- Bane's trait no longer causes negative side effects.

- Batman will no longer be able to call a single bat with his trait.

- Cyborg's projectiles have been adjusted.

- Deathstroke's projectile attacks have had their start up frames increased.

- Solomon Grundy no longer gains armor on his Walking Corpse ability.

- Superman's Kryptonian Crush has had its startup frames increased.

So basically.... Ares' reset is gone? That sucks, but no big deal. Bane's trait not having negative side effects... does that mean he doesn't get weak after? Not sure if OP. Grundy's armored Walking Corpse means just getting F'd in the A even harder by zoners....

Code fixes

- Added Lobo Gameplay Functionality.
- Strengthened the stability of online connections between different connections, resulting in less de-synchronizations.
- Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
- Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.

Balance tweaks

- Increased overall combo damage scaling after a knockdown from Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
- You can no longer initiate a clash on Killer Frost’s Ice Spike outside of a combo.
- The hitsphere on Doomsday’s jumping splash was adjusted to be slightly smaller and more in line with the original intention.
- Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing.

Last edited:
I guess Grundy is now somewhat in the bottom tier now. NRS just screwed him up big time with that.

ANd what a relief they didn't get rid of Arrow's reset.

If they remove the armor on his WC then I will only play as him pretty much only against Bane, Lobo, or a mirror match.

No Flash buffs :(

Pretty weak in terms of balance changes. What about system changes? Nothing about disconnects? matchmaking? hero card?

They INCREASED the startup frame for DS' guns... Unless I'm being a noob and misunderstanding them, does that mean they are even quicker now?

They INCREASED the startup frame for DS' guns... Unless I'm being a noob and misunderstanding them, does that mean they are even quicker now?

My understanding is 'less frames' = 'quicker animations'

So it'll be slower......unless I have had a brain fart here

Increasing the start up means they will be adding more frames so it comes up more slowly. As of now his frame data on Quick Fire is...

Start-up: 10
Hit Advantage: -2
Recovery: -164
Block: -25

They will probably increase the start-up to probably 15 frames.

I just downloaded something hefty and called 1.02. Of that's not the patch lobo must have a lot going for him to be nearly 200mb

Go into Practice and try to send one bat with Batman. If these patch notes are true, and you can still send one bat, the patch isn't up yet.

I just tweeted hector about Bane and he said the official notes are coming soon and the patch notes that are out right now are pretty "LOL". Followed by a "don't believe" hashtag.

If you have the season patch (PSN) then Lobo is included, if you dont then you have to wait for the update this afternoon / evening.

and per Hector: Official patch notes coming soon. There's not too much balance wise. The lists out there are pretty LOL. #dontbelieve

I never believe NRS though.

Hay guise, let's make a new game that isn't MK. butt add scorpeen. Lolz!

Also good ol' Boony saying that people who get the DLC will be able to use it with no problem online. Facepalm...

I hope Batgirl is FN Broken!!!! Then the can stop crying about nerfs and patches! This list is some things that people are asking for - honestly I wil drop this game if NRS patches this game before its explored.