Patch Notes

This game is being explored by hundreds of people daily.

610x.jpg

I wouldn't mind if NRS made Killer Frost's slide and Black Adam's dive kick punishable on block. Outside of that, I really don't see what else needs to be nerfed.

Black Adam's dive kick is pretty annoying. Dive kick specials are annoying to begin with, but especially so if they are safe.

Yeah, this HAS to be fake. In fact, I know it's fake. This seems more like a wishlist.

More startup on Deathstroke's projectiles? I can def understand his pistols, but his machine gun already has slow start up.

Aqua Man can use his trait during juggles? It already recharges fast as hell. He's going to be able to use it every single time he gets juggled if you can't get in on him as soon as you drop him.

Bane has no negative effects? I main the guy and I love him, but are you kidding me? 5 hit 40% combos all day?

I have spoken out against Grundy's armor since release, but only because it's super armor. To completely take away the armor seems uncalled for.

Yeah, this HAS to be fake. In fact, I know it's fake. This seems more like a wishlist.

More startup on Deathstroke's projectiles? I can def understand his pistols, but his machine gun already has slow start up.

Aqua Man can use his trait during juggles? It already recharges fast as hell. He's going to be able to use it every single time he gets juggled if you can't get in on him as soon as you drop him.

Bane has no negative effects? I main the guy and I love him, but are you kidding me? 5 hit 40% combos all day?

I have spoken out against Grundy's armor since release, but only because it's super armor. To completely take away the armor seems uncalled for.

yea not to mention I posted that Hector said to chill and wait for the real patch notes ;)

Code fixes

- Added Lobo Gameplay Functionality.
- Strengthened the stability of online connections between different connections, resulting in less de-synchronizations.
- Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
- Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.

Balance tweaks

- Increased overall combo damage scaling after a knockdown from Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
- You can no longer initiate a clash on Killer Frost’s Ice Spike outside of a combo.
- The hitsphere on Doomsday’s jumping splash was adjusted to be slightly smaller and more in line with the original intention.
- Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing.

Harleys trait/super power is in need of a buff. Its extremely slow. It should be a fastish animation for something that is completely random and you have no control over.

Harleys trait/super power is in need of a buff. Its extremely slow. It should be a fastish animation for something that is completely random and you have no control over.

I agree with this.

- Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing.

Damn, this was my bnb move on that stage. However, I will admit that it wasn't fair.

I also wanna see meter gaining changed. Its sad that you earn huge amounts of meter if you're getting beat, yet a 25+ combo will barely net you a full bar. Either even it out or increase the amount of meter gained for combos

Wow an Aquaman buff? Completely unexpected. But fine by me, although I really don't think he needed it. Most these balance changes aren't really needed besides the Bane buff. Don't mind that it isn't real though.

Although I wouldn't mind if it was true either

What they are doing for the netcode- I hope it works

Last edited:

As a Harley player I agree 100%. Her bomb is useless. its way too slow and your opponent has to be right next to you for it to work. I pretty much only use the trail if im at full screen and hope for a damage boost