What is the Opinion on Shazam?

Didn't mean to shoot the shot I thought my safety was on.

Just seems silly to call yourself the best when you haven't played everyone. I'd love to say I'm the best Wanda Waman, but I haven't played Known Hero.

Very true. Although fact still remains the same that I'm one of the most deadliest Hawkgirl players out there. If someone had thought of inventing or creating the interconsole online link (to allow someone with one console to challenge another that is not playing the game in another console), then I would have no problem challenging Critical for the title of Best Hawkgirl in TRMK.

Very true. Although fact still remains the same that I'm one of the most deadliest Hawkgirl players out there.

Yeah? Out of all 5 of them?

I'm not saying you suck (I think you do, but I'm not saying it) I'm only saying you're a little too conceited in your skill. Get someone to record some matches against you.

There aren't a lot of frequents on this forum, so honestly there isn't much competition. I'm (probably) the best Ares player on TRMK, but I can't say for sure. But what I do know, is that I'm the ~sexiest~

Yeah!! Try getting someone to record matches of them, getting their asses whipped by me using Hawkgirl, I highly doubt that. Even if I ask them very nicely, I bet they still won't do it.

I maybe conceited to others who believe that, but I'm very confident on my abilities, even if the matchups are not in my favor. And I don't underestimate anyone else's skills.