Platinum and onyx koins in mk:da

Jinko

is test your might and test your sight the only way to get platinum and onyx koins? If not please reply. If yes, well reply anyway.

spinerip said:
I'm affraid it is my friend! Unless you win them in 2 player versus mode and wager them with a friend!

There is a wager glitch you can do to gain koins more quickly and saves you alot of time.

BTW, why is this in the MK:D section?

Kobra said:
spinerip said:
I'm affraid it is my friend! Unless you win them in 2 player versus mode and wager them with a friend!

There is a wager glitch you can do to gain koins more quickly and saves you alot of time.

BTW, why is this in the MK:D section?

Yeah I used to do that all the time.

Try using the Krypt! You can gain a LOAD of platinum koins from there. I think I had about 2000 and gained the rest from the Krypt to unlock cyrax.

why no test your might/sight in mkd. i was so glad to see it return in da and then.......... gone again. wtf?

There is this unlimited test your mightin MK:da. To do this, do drahmins missions until you have to prove that he is the strongest oni which is the test your might mission. Instead of doing that mission exit and play arcade mode.
try it in 2player mode. i didn't try it yet.

go on the settings and change mini game every so many to 3, and go on arcade mode preferably on an easy setting and you will get either onyx/platinum.

THIS ALWYS WORKS WHEN ME AND MY DAD ARE PLAYING!!!

Ahh, back in the days. I remember the reason for making this thread was because I almost finished unlocking every krypt. Damn you koins!