I played this game and I'm not impressed.

let me sum it up for everyone so they dont have to watch it. Dude puts it on expert, cant do anything but say the AI is cheating when it whoops his ass. This screams troll or ignorance, Im going with troll, there is no conviction in his voice when he talks bad about the game.

It's not my fault the game cheats. Expert mode CPU should still be fair instead of psychic.

If you're not good at the game, then you should practice more.
There's nothing wrong with that.
Just don't blame the game because you aren't good at it.
Everything in MK9 is beatable, you just have to find a way to beat it.

1) Go into the MK9 character threads.
2) Get combo and fighting game hints and tips from the people who have mastered those characters.
3) Practice and get better.

You can't get better if you don't try to get better, and just give up on it. ;)

Wait....... the dude called Sub-zero Scorpion and was yelling come here at the start of the match even after the select screen announced Sub-Zero... #fail :rofl:

well if anything i got a good chuckle out of the video BTW the guy playing through expert is Gamerblake90 a well known tournament player not this guy.

Important knowledge gained from the video: blocking is acutally cheating! Omg, idiots should stop posting videos on the internet.

It is true that the AI can do bullshit like reading inputs, but are no match for a good human player.

Anyways, this is just a terrible attempt at getting more views on his channel. I doubt we will see him again.

It's not my fault the game cheats. Expert mode CPU should still be fair instead of psychic.

Medium difficulty first. Do it about 10 times without losing a match (you can lose a round just don't be the one to get finished). Next go to Hard difficulty and do the exact same thing. Then go to expert and do your best. That's what I did!!!! And trust me, expert mode will mostly be a peace of cake. You must find your main character though.

I'm british, this guy's british and I can confidently say these videos parody of youtube gameplay captures. "I'm gonna pick Scorpion" and picks Sub Zero. Watch his UFC 3 video, his head and torso are completely dwarfing the screen so you can't see anything.

It's definitely a piss take at youtube online gameplay warriors. All it need's is a "hi guys it's me again" and some shameless subscribe to my channel plugs to make it perfect,

Or he's genuinely gone. Too far gone for any one to help him.

lol,

dude if you want people to subscribe to you...

and get views....

You should try being knowledgeable in what you're doing.

People respect try-hards and analytical people when it comes to gaming. A tad of funny to spice it up.

But you failed at all of that.

you weren't funny, you didn't try hard, you didn't analyze anything.

and you spammed buttons.

Fail Across the board

I agree with the OP!

now we must fly planes at eachother while flying over the atlantic. Jump out and punch eachother at mach 2. fight on our way down while the planes collide above us. Plane parts falling with us as we clobber eachother until we bleed.

Then land in the ocean and then we'll have to put aside our differences to battle the sharks that smelled our blood.

We'll eventually get over the differences, and a Big Blue whale will surface lifting us up just as we are too tired to swim anymore. And he asks us for saving our lives, if we can fly to the moon to save his daughter.

we nod in agreement.

Then he shoots us up into outerspace with his blow hole.

forgetting we're human... and we can't survive in space, we die with our corpses floating toward the moon.

The Blue whale waits for our return... never to hear from us again.

I'm british, this guy's british and I can confidently say these videos parody of youtube gameplay captures. "I'm gonna pick Scorpion" and picks Sub Zero. Watch his UFC 3 video, his head and torso are completely dwarfing the screen so you can't see anything.

It's definitely a piss take at youtube online gameplay warriors. All it need's is a "hi guys it's me again" and some shameless subscribe to my channel plugs to make it perfect,

Or he's genuinely gone. Too far gone for any one to help him.

I also thought he was making fun of something at first but then I noticed an important thing: he is not funny so then I have to take him seriously I guess. :D Also listening to him is just as irritating as listening to the people he wants to make fun of and again, the point of doing a parody of something is not really to achieve that effect. :D

Anway Cozzer, at least you didn't put an advertisement before your video so I'm not angry at you.