Changes YOU would like to see to Injustice

TwinSnakes89

This is an open ended discussion. Its not necessarily about who you think needs nerfs/buffs. It can be from anything from DLC to System changes.

To start i'll give us a jumping off point:

System changes

- Better and quicker matchmaking: I don't know how it works but I have around 250 matches under my belt now but still being paired with new players with 0/0. I of course give them a fight as their level 40+ so I expect them to somewhat know what the block button is, but 9/10 its just them not being able to get a shot in. Its unfair on them and it skews my stats to seem I am better than I actually am. It also sometimes takes an eternity to find someone or not at all.

- Disconnects: Think we all know what this is. They quit and you get a lovely disconnect which makes people view you as the quitter meaning they may not want to fight you.

- Supers and Interactables: I would like to see them nerfed, waking up and mashing R2 and L2 for an easy 25-35% is ridiculous. It wouldn't be an issue if some of them were not unblockable. Same applies to Interactables, easy 10-15% for doing virtually nothing. I would like to see them nerfed outside of combos, nobody uses them at the end of combos in this game but its common practice in every other fighter.

Characters

- Doomsdays Supernova: I need this nerfed (Yes this is a biased post XD) or atleast its range, its clearly not connecting me in some circumstances yet im falling flat on my ass, then before you can get up hes in the air again. For an unblockable this is by far the best in the game, especially if you burn a pityful bit of meter for it to track you.

- Deathstrokes zoning: now this doesn't bother me as much as some people but if he was to be nerfed it isn't really the frames that need looking at. I'd advise a chip damage nerf, he isn't as much of a pain as some people think.

- As it have only used The Flash I can't ask for buffs of other characters as I don't know them well enough (but i can complain ;D)

DLC

- MORE FLASH COSTUMES!! Batman and superman have enough, time to look at the rest of the cast.
- Black Canary, Blue Beetle and Firestorm for character DLC
- Stage DLC is not in my interest really. Theres enough of them in the game

I agree with your matchmaking and disconnect changes.

Supers, clashes and Intractable objects: Keep supers the same, lower object damage just a little and lower rewarded health and damage clash values, as it stands right now its better to use the clash then a super and I personally don't like that design.

More costumes, which based off their facebook post were geting some, DLC is in the DLC thread and I would LOVE a stage for Ferris Aircraft, pop them out a wall into the air, get stuck on a jet across the country drop em off into the newly added in fight in front of the Superman statue in Metropolis. Nice statue, lush green environment and plenty of options for interactive object opportunities.

Id like the online challenges removed, at least some of them. They promote some dirty gameplay e.g "grab six times in a match and win", "don't perform a combo and win"

The challenges are easily ignored.
Wake up Supers are common in every game that has them. Just have to expect them.

I'd like for Wonder Woman to have the ability to switch between her stances with attacks. Like DP motion Trait button does a Cap America styled shoryuken like the MvC games. Down Down Trait in the air should do a falling sword like move, comparable to Link's down A move in Smash series.

And the red car in Wayne Manor needs to be nerfed. That thing is almost full screen.

And the red car in Wayne Manor needs to be nerfed. That thing is almost full screen.

This sounds so hilarious, lol.

Power Girl and Zatanna for DLC. Can't scream it enough.

I've been hearing so much about Deathstroke, that I guess nerfs should be issued.

BBBLP is right about the wake-up supers. Wake-up ultras are very common in SSF4. You just need to be expecting them, and you can get a free combo off a failed ultra. Not sure about a super in Injustice, but I would assume so.

I want no game changes yet,

but Bane's anti-air, should leave you at his feet.

System Changes.

Please add tag mode... I don't even care if you don't put in tag assists. Just the option to have say 3v3 characters each with 1 life bar would be a cool feature.

Please make the rankings match you to someone like Starcraft 2 does it. Where if you suck ass, you fight other people who suck ass. if you are beast, you fight other people who are beast.

If you suck, and you start winning more, you get to start fighting average people.

until everyone's record is roughly 1win-1loss looking unless your top in the world.

now if everyone is 1-1 wtf critical how is anyone suppose to know how good you are?

that's why you make "divisions" where once your out of sucky level which could be (Rookie) you level up to (novice) or something.

you'll still be 1-1, but if your division is MASTER, that means you're fighting the best of the best and doing 1-1.

ect ect.

I'd like a team feature. and I don't mean tag.

Do up to 5vs5.

it's 1v1. And the "captain" chooses who goes to fight next on his team after a member is defeated.

Anytime you defeat a character, you get a small hp boost back for your victory. Maybe 40% HP.

So you must deal atleast 41% damage to wittle away a big titan.

So say this is the teams.

Critical-BBBLP-DCP-Rikolaw

vs

Shira-Yung-Vital-Station2

I take down both of Vital's life bars. he only takes my first life bar to 10%. I start next match with 1 life bar +50%

Station2 comes in and bodies me. I get him to atleast 90% of his last life bar. (only dealth 10% dmg to him after his first life bar was depleted.)

since you can't REGAIN a depleted life-bar, he only gets back the 10% he loss from his last life bar.

Then my team sends someone in.

and this continues on til someone dies.

The reason you should not do it how SSFIV did it. Is because your team is only as strong as your best player. You're not even really a team.
You should be able to wittle away a big titan with smaller players, for team matches to work properly.

I never even got the opportunity to try out Team Battle of SSFIV, since no one plays it :c

Station2 :rofl:

the reason SSFIV sucks ass is because no matter how close the match was.

you get ALL your health back.

In MY system. If you fight 1 Daigo + 3 infants.

vs 4 semi-skilled barely make it out of pools players.

the 4 semi-skilled people would win. They'd be able to wittle away Daigo until he's eliminated little by little. then obliterate the babies.

in the SSFIV scenario. Daigo would just body each person doesn't matter if he loses 75% of his life, cuz one guy make some really lucky reads.

he gets all his life back, and fights the next guy. So your team is just whoever is the best on your team. The only way you can semi-make it fun is if all people participating go 50/50 with eachother.

GL with that.

I'd like NRS to remove the EXP farming with interactables. SUPERs are fine how they are. A good player will be able to use 4 bars to get way more than 35%. I think interactables need less range since they are unblockable. I have no major problems with this game yet, though I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like.

2v2 would be great

they need to make flash stronger give him priority when he does the upper cut move as doomsday hit me with a normal hit when i did the uppercut ( down back X) , whts the point of an anti air move if it doesnt work

when flash does his super move plz keep the other character next to him instead of punching him all the way across the screen to give advantage to ranged characters

nerf doomsdays supernova and down forward triangle ( the over head and low hit ) the foot stomp

I agree with tag matches. They weren't very popular in MK9 , but I loved them. Tag assists in this game would be incredible with all the potential. The damage for doing them could be scaled higher instead of having no damage bonus like in MK9. Even if there were no assists , 2-on-2 matches would be much better than DLC characters IMO.....not that I don't want characters as well. (Grodd , Swamp Thing , Martian Manhunter *cough*)

Not trying to hijack your thread but here is my list
I was an avid MK9 player with almost 3000 total matches online so what I have to say should be some what credible. OK so after playing about 500 total matches since launch I have compiled a list of what needs to be addressed concerning NERFS, and BUFFS. Everything I say is In My Honest Opinion, and please keep this civilized and don't be rude. I want to go over a few things proffessionaly like the adults that we are.

BATMAN: I feel IMHO that Batman needs a BUFF. Batman has no chances against a good Nightwing, Superman, Deathstroke players, there may be more but I want to keep this short and sweet. Nightwing is twice as fast as Batman and has not only and air projectile but a ground projectile that is 2 times faster then Batmans Batarangs. I mean what the heck how can Nightwing be better and faster then Batman.

BANE: Bane definitely needs a BUFF. I understand Bane is all about the Meter Rush to take down projectiles but its to slow. Once the opponent hears you injecting the Venom then consider your Meter Charges useless, the opponent will simply wait for you to charge then keep jumping over you. BANE cant stand a chance against Deathstroke because DS will SPAM bullets and do the sword spin on wake up if you try and attack him as hes getting up. Bane is supposed to be all about the aggressive gameplay yet wake up attacks from the opponent go right through Bane like butter. I mean what the heck Soloman Grundy is just as good as Bane in close range but Soloman also has the ground zoning to help him take down zoners, Bane has nothing for zoners.

ARES: I feel IMHO Ares need a slight BUFF, yes he is powerful but he is to slow and his teleport is to slow. opponents can see his teleport coming from a mile away.

Deathstroke: Ok Im sure everyone will at least agree on me with this. DS recoverytime after shooting his guns is ridiculously fast and does not give you a chance in hell to get close to him. And if you do get past a couple waves of bullets and you get hit you get knocked all the back and have to start over again. Definite NERF for him.

Black Adam: Needs a NERF he is way to powerful, that's all about that.

Shazam: Needs a NERF as well same as above.

I think that covers what I have seen over the last 2 weeks. Again lets please keep this civilized and I would like to hear your thoughts. I think everything else is pretty balanced except for this small list.

Bane doesn't need a buff in the regards you are thinking. If you are spamming shoulder charge from full screen, you deserve to get comboed for your impatience. Imo, all he needs is the ability to do something out of a shoulder tackle. And wake up atacks go through Bane like butter? You're not using him right. A venomed QCB M stuffs almost any wake up attack in the game. That's when you get them to start techrolling. And when they start techrolling you catch them with your command grab.

Deathstroke's blade flip is punishable by full combo by Bane when blocked. You haven't been playing as much as you lead on. I will agree that his pistols recover a bit faster than I'd like, but he isn't impossible.

Batman needs no buffs whatsoever.

Ares' teleport is fast enough for a game with crossups. If the opponent is able to see your teleport from a mile away, chances are you're teleporting too much and are being read.

I don't have a lot of experience with Black Adam, so I can't say anything. But Shazam is fine. He has great trait combos, but only in the corner.