What Are Your Thoughts?

Hades no1Minion

Hey everyone. I'm a New Kombatant here and first posted thread here so be gentle :p

I'm just wondering what all your thought are on Injustice? I'm highly considering buying it as I'm a HUGE MK fan and both me and my girlfriend are big DC fans (more her than me really)

I'd value your input and thoughts before I committed to buying it to help make up my mind. I'm on Xbox if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Well as a fan of DC and of fighting games I can tell you that first and foremost, your best bet would be to scour the internet for reviews on the game, they'll give you a better bit by bit break down of the game and give you a feel for whether you'll be into it or not.

As of my personal opinion. While I'm not very good at fighting games, I absolutely love this one. It's sort of a comic book dream match up. No, it doesn't have everybody (and trust me, the die hard fans will cry about such and such a character not being in it) but it does have most of the essential DC power houses. The mechanics are actually very simple, so someone like me who's not very good can still get into the game and pull off all the moves with relative ease, yet there is a layer of depth with them that the more hardcore fighting game fan can pull off some really amazing combo's/moves etc., and get really competitive with it. Another plus side to the game is that like the latest MK game there is a ton of things to do other then fight the computer or go online. The basic "battle tower" mode is in this with a bunch of variations to it for something different to do and then there is also S.T.A.R. Labs which is a neat little game mode which offers over 240 missions using all the characters in the roster. Not all the mission have you fighting another character either.. I won't get into all the variations but just as an example there is one mission where your piloting Superman's spaceship that he came to Earth on, through the galaxy trying to dodge and blast meteor's and such so you can make it to earth, like the old defender game..lol.

All in all, it's a great game. It's a DC fan's wet dream, a good fighting game, and has so much extra content packed into it that's it's definitely worth it. Check out some reviews and video's then do your self a favor and pick this one up..

IR0N MANT1S... that's my gamertag, I'm an xbox guy too.. (the "o" in IR0N is a zero and the "I" in MANT1S is the number one)

well it has some mk feel to it. its not a remake of mk9 and it has its thing to it. i think its pretty remarkable myself. it has some easier learning curve then mk9 in some ways, but it has the same advancement to it. it has a great roster to it so there are plenty of characters to choose from heros and villians. it has very good balance to it, but there are characters that seem overwhelming if used properly. of with every fighting game there are some cheese characters to the game. it has good combat, lots of content to unlock and play. also many of ways to use ur character and of use of the supermeter and there superpowers. instead of a 4 button lay out for attacks it has 3 button layout and super power button. so u have quick hit, medium hit, heavy hit and superpower button which can several varitions of use for it. some are simple like bane it just injects him with vemon but u can mutiple it by 3x. then there is raven which changes certain super moves and makes then stronger for a short time.

Watch a few reviews and download the demo to get a feel for it yourself is what I would recomend.

I tend not to really read reviews all that much as I've found myself disagreeing with a lot of them.

I think I'll download the demo and give that a shot. By what you guys have said though it sounds very interesting. I'm glad to hear it doesn't feel pretty much like a copy of Mortal Kombat with different characters, that was a big issue with me. You're never going to keep everyone happy though, no matter what you do.

I don't know what I think of it yet. I absolutely hate the clash system, some of the game play stuffs starting to sink in but I have to say I prefer MK9.

If you are unsure, wait till it goes down in price or get it second hand due to there been no online pass.