TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Friday Night Injustice KOTH with TRMK

Does Thursday work better for most people? I have conflicting plans this week that may make it harder, anyone mind if I move it.

Re: Friday Night Injustice KOTH with TRMK (Thursday Maybe?)

depends on what time it starts. I have work 4a.m. friday morning.

Would doing Xbox 6-8pm Central then 8-10pm be better than 7-9 and 9-11?

I want to work in Wii U as well but I can do that along with the other two games easily without an issue.

Would doing Xbox 6-8pm Central then 8-10pm be better than 7-9 and 9-11?

I want to work in Wii U as well but I can do that along with the other two games easily without an issue.

yeah, my body can take up to 10p.m. but that's when I have to give up.

Ill glady do 360 on a Friday if you move it to the later slot, cant get on any sooner typically.

I'll join on Thursday as well if you do have it then; just won't be able to stay as long since I have work on Friday as well.

I will be at one of these, 6 is cutting it close but I will still try to make it. No prob with PSN times

TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice King of the Hill

This week we're going to try Thursdays and see how turnout is, also moved it one hour earlier and added Wii U. Also you don't have to be there when it starts just join the TRMK game lobby once you arrive.

Date: Thursday 4/25

Platform: Xbox 360
Time: 6pm-8pm Central
Lobby: TRMK

Platform: PlayStation 3
Time: 8pm-10pm Central
Lobby: TRMK

Platform: Wii U
Time: 6-10pm Central

Lobby Note: Wii U is weird, there is no lobby system but I'm going to try to invite friends online to a KOTH game so be sure to add me to your Friends list, I'm McCarron on the Nintendo Network. I can play on the GamePad while waiting for the next KOTH match.

Last edited:
Re: TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice King of the Hill

I may be able to make it, I'll be at a friends house so we may hop on under his screen name.

Sorry pat despite you seemingly made a change for me, the stars aligned or a huge offline session to happen at my place tonight. I'll catch ya next time.

In the 360 room now with Vigilante and Riko. Pat now, and he's a button masher. lawlz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.