TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice King of the Hill

That hail mary charge against Green Lantern was mad sick. I would have lost that one

Aww man. That Black Adam match was not sexy. I counted 3 different times you could have won that thing.

Last edited:
That hail mary charge against Green Lantern was mad sick. I would have lost that one

I was actually trying to charge in between his rockets but the damn input lag online made me dash right when he shot his second one. I guess you don't take projectile damage when you're in level 3 venom lol.

It's true, but you have to be careful. If the Lantern player knew how to fight Bane, he'd spam minigun all day. Bane can't do shit against it. It's the only projectile that breaks his Venom 3 invincibility.

It's true, but you have to be careful. If the Lantern player knew how to fight Bane, he'd spam minigun all day. Bane can't do shit against it. It's the only projectile that breaks his Venom 3 invincibility.

I don't think very many people know how to fight against/know what Bane can do. I'm pretty sure he automatically assumed he could zone me with just his rockets since the GL minigun doesn't reach full screen. I took a gamble.

I honestly don't know how to fight Black Adam at all. I've only faced like one before Lux's.

I found some crazy tech against Black Adam. If he ever whiffs a dive kick in front of you, even though he's standing on the ground in recovery, he's still vulnerable to an air throw.

Other than that I'd say just throw after a blocked dive kick and block your feet against his low projectile.

I don't think very many people know how to fight against/know what Bane can do. I'm pretty sure he automatically assumed he could zone me with just his rockets since the GL minigun doesn't reach full screen. I took a gamble.

I honestly don't know how to fight Black Adam at all. I've only faced like one before Lux's.

I try to fight him somewhat like Kung Lao.

And Body Splash has full priority over his dive kick.

So is this going down tonight too? I'm pissed I missed the last one. From DCP's video it looked hype as hell

pat had to bail for a divekick party :( so don't think so

we could set it up and hope people show up tho

Well Pat said only people viewing this thread would be notified of this one. So I don't see why we couldn't set it up.

Well Pat said only people viewing this thread would be notified of this one. So I don't see why we couldn't set it up.

That is true, and you guys can do it any day really. But I would like to be there if I'm giving away prizes.

That is true, and you guys can do it any day really. But I would like to be there if I'm giving away prizes.

Or you could take the "pics or it didn't happen" approach and have them take a picture of the screen. haha

I'm with squirrel in this room called Black(something) at the top of the room list, if you guys want to join. We have a 3 person KOTH going now.

YoYo WE's goT US UHH RegUlAr INjusticE cRew GOn AWN Da TreesidDAYy,, DaT BoOoAyY REAVuH,, DaTTTT mAYn VigilaNte, dAT Playaa LUxUl,, $omeTimES We'S Cop GrAced bii Da prESenCe o' RiKO "lulz" Law, An' Long Losttt tRmk (pronOUnce: trum-kh) MembuHHHHHHHH BEatDOwNmAoo An' DA infAmous MUffInn MUgGuhs. DAT tyGGa $hujinKAyyyyy DiNKLebURg BeiNN Uh hoe Doe,,, he Won'T PlAaYy -->[WUT a DIsgRaCE]<-. Hitt 1 O' Usssssss Uhp 22 PLaAyy, We's're awn AlmOsT EvrEe NigHt. * ..DONTTT FugGINN LaBeLL ME..** `~~~~ DaTs HOw We Riidee On dUh SOuThsiiDe `*?! <-::SWAG Meee OUT::->

I am ashamed of myself :( I understood squirrels post without any problems as if everything was typed correctly.

<---- I speak hood rat

YoYo WE's goT US UHH RegUlAr INjusticE cRew GOn AWN Da TreesidDAYy,, DaT BoOoAyY REAVuH,, DaTTTT mAYn VigilaNte, dAT Playaa LUxUl,, $omeTimES We'S Cop GrAced bii Da prESenCe o' RiKO "lulz" Law, An' Long Losttt tRmk (pronOUnce: trum-kh) MembuHHHHHHHH BEatDOwNmAoo An' DA infAmous MUffInn MUgGuhs. DAT tyGGa $hujinKAyyyyy DiNKLebURg BeiNN Uh hoe Doe,,, he Won'T PlAaYy -->[WUT a DIsgRaCE]<-. Hitt 1 O' Usssssss Uhp 22 PLaAyy, We's're awn AlmOsT EvrEe NigHt. * ..DONTTT FugGINN LaBeLL ME..** `~~~~ DaTs HOw We Riidee On dUh SOuThsiiDe `*?! <-::SWAG Meee OUT::->

5790-death-stare.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.