TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice King of the Hill

Man, there is always that one guy in a KOTH match that just zones all day. 100% zoning matches are boring as hell. I hate pulling out Deathstroke just to play the zone game. >_>

Last edited:

Good games everyone in the PS3 lobby. Lux's Black Adam is SICK. We had some good matches. Also good shit from Critical on that second Bane mirror match and good games to Riko. My streak ended at five if I'm not mistaken.

Also, the other dudes in that lobby were hilarious. I have the whole thing recorded. I'll upload it after it's finished rendering.

Fk my internet right now! that $#!t crashed just as I was about to fn play -- the got booted :( lost my spot in the room. DCPs Bane is the best Bane thus far.

Good games everyone in the PS3 lobby. Lux's Black Adam is SICK. We had some good matches. Also good shit from Critical on that second Bane mirror match and good games to Riko. My streak ended at five if I'm not mistaken.

Also, the other dudes in that lobby were hilarious. I have the whole thing recorded. I'll upload it after it's finished rendering.

the only reason I stole that match is cuz I stole your tech from the first match lol.

And I got lucky and baited 2 wake-ups correctly.

good shit though. your bane is beast. I learned a few things watching yours vs others.

I'm not enjoying this game as much as I'd hope, but it's still more fun than some of these other games I've got.

Great games to everybody in the PS3 TRMK room. It was too much fun. This game rules. :)

Crap, missed another one; even missed Bane mirror matches :(

Thursdays suck for me lol; hopefully I can join next week.

PS3 players sorry I had to bail, had a major emergency I had to go handle in a boss like fashion. Sounds like you guys had a good time.

DCP and killa1b send me a PM, I was told you two had the highest win streaks on PS3?

Is HatakeOsawa or CAT713 users here? If not I'll contact them via Xbox for their codes.

(Yes that means I'm giving codes to the top 2 KOTH players, not just the top #1)

Last edited:

DCPs Bane is the best Bane thus far.

untitled-1dpsgs.gif

Fk my internet right now! that $#!t crashed just as I was about to fn play -- the got booted :( lost my spot in the room. DCPs Bane is the best Bane thus far.

Good games man. BBBLP's Bane is just as good or better than mine though.

the only reason I stole that match is cuz I stole your tech from the first match lol.

And I got lucky and baited 2 wake-ups correctly.

good shit though. your bane is beast. I learned a few things watching yours vs others.

I'm not enjoying this game as much as I'd hope, but it's still more fun than some of these other games I've got.

Yeah you got me good with those baits. It's such a habit to do when I'm being pressured lol.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure your bane is still better than mine.

I wouldn't bet on it. I've been focusing a lot more on WW and Raven now. Still got Bane in my pocket, but haven't hit training mode with him in a while.

When will your video be finished? I want to watch it nude

I wouldn't bet on it. I've been focusing a lot more on WW and Raven now. Still got Bane in my pocket, but haven't hit training mode with him in a while.

When will your video be finished? I want to watch it nude

I've been messing with Batman and Shazam, but I'm still working on Bane heavy. It's gonna be a while man. At least three more hours. It's over an hour long.

Hope we doing more prizes next week.

I only have so many codes, but I'll consider it.

I'm also considering another round tonight if people are available, but this one I will not announce on Twitter/FB it'll be for readers here only.

Last edited:

Ahh ok. I just hope the others on here will be joining as well. I know definitely the same time as yesterday.

Alright, the PS3 lobby matches from last night are up on my channel.

<---- this guy, free at 40 min in.... :rant:

redeemed later on tho :proud:

I need more fightstick practice :( my skills not as good as pad but I'm catching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.