TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't participate anything trmk has to offer .. the disrespect decision they made to remove my emperors thread for this site.. but I do thank you for one thing .and that's the opportunity of meeting warchild from this site. .

SILENCE! !! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING! !

I won't participate anything trmk has to offer .. the disrespect decision they made to remove my emperors thread for this site.. but I do thank you for one thing .and that's the opportunity of meeting warchild from this site. .

Why did they remove your thread?

Why did they remove your thread?
easy answer . #1 I took over the trmk Thursday
#2 they didn't like how I was talking as shao kahn

#they noobs

# 4 they still salty that I stole warchild

#5 warchild became famous less then two month temk is still not known ...

#6 I could've put trmk on the map

7 # they dnt like competition

#8 they noobs

#9 oh I forgot they are noobs . Did I mention noobs?

easy answer . #1 I took over the trmk Thursday
#2 they didn't like how I was talking as shao kahn

#they noobs

# 4 they still salty that I stole warchild

#5 warchild became famous less then two month temk is still not known ...

#6 I could've put trmk on the map

7 # they dnt like competition

#8 they noobs

#9 oh I forgot they are noobs . Did I mention noobs?

Even easier answer, and you can direct your "hate" at me since I deleted the thread: we don't allow external advertising on our site. Don't like it? Hey, thems the rules. You can post you site info in your sig, but couldn't make a thread out of it.

If you decide to leave, that's cool. No one is forcing you to stay here. No one will be crying over your departure either.

And FYI: continuous uttering of the word 'noob' screams "Hey guys! I'm cool now, right? Right?" It's like I was transported back to high school.

Last edited:
Even easier answer, and you can direct your "hate" at me since I deleted the thread: we don't allow external advertising on our site. Don't like it? Tough. :)

If you decide to leave, that's cool. No one is forcing you to stay here. No one will be crying over your departure either.

what was I advertising?? I wasn't selling nothing .. you should thank me that I even showed up to this fake shit . But I should really take over trmk Thursdays .. easy money. . You a fraud and you not building trmk cause you nit trying to expand it

what was I advertising?? I wasn't selling nothing .. you should thank me that I even showed up to this fake shit . But I should really take over trmk Thursdays .. easy money. . You a fraud and you not building trmk cause you nit trying to expand it

I'm pretty sure plastering a link to a site on a post constitutes the definition of "advertising", whether its for money or not.

I don't have to be told to thank anyone for anything, especially you, chief. Thank us for giving you a forum to vent your frustrations.

If you want to revive Thursday nights, I don't have a problem with it, but I think communication with Pat on the matter would be for the best.

Please give me your definition "fraud", because I hardly think I qualify as such under the normal sense.

-RIP

I'm pretty sure plastering a link to a site on a post constitutes the definition of "advertising", whether its for money or not.

I don't have to be told to thank anyone for anything, especially you, chief. Thank us for giving you a forum to vent your frustrations.

If you want to revive Thursday nights, I don't have a problem with it, but I think communication with Pat on the matter would be for the best.

Please give me your definition "fraud", because I hardly think I qualify as such under the normal sense.

-RIP

Put it like this .. as long as you are in control of this site .. it will not be KNOWN!!

If there weren't going to be anymore characters then Boon wouldn't have shown off the Static Shock poll.

Does really make much sense to release this huge patch and then release new DLC characters? Why? So another patch is needed in a month or 2??

If there weren't going to be anymore characters then Boon wouldn't have shown off the Static Shock poll.

That don't mean anything. Just showing the poll results of the rest since people were wondering who were 2nd and 3rd place. People are in denial at this point to think there will be more. They are wrapping everything up and working on the next project MK10.

Does really make much sense to release this huge patch and then release new DLC characters? Why? So another patch is needed in a month or 2??

This is most likely the last patch. They are wrapping everything up for the game. Zatanna was the last DLC character.

Who's in denial? Do you really think they're leaving the game while Black Adam and Sinestro STILL only have 1 costume?

Until they themselves say it's the final patch, I'm still expecting more.

Who's in denial? Do you really think they're leaving the game while Black Adam and Sinestro STILL only have 1 costume?

Until they themselves say it's the final patch, I'm still expecting more.

Yes I do. They did it with MK9 so why would Injustice be any different? They basically just about done with Injustice.

You will see. After the patch and costume gets released they will stop supporting. Chance of more costumes? Maybe. Chance of more characters? No.

MOS Zod woot. Still deep down i woujld've wished they did a free comp skin for frost/adam/ or sinestro, but now i think there is even a better chance we';; ge a 3 skin pack for them in a couple weeks or so

MOS Zod woot. Still deep down i woujld've wished they did a free comp skin for frost/adam/ or sinestro, but now i think there is even a better chance we';; ge a 3 skin pack for them in a couple weeks or so

Well Zod was more in deserving of a skin than any of them because he only had 1 while the others had at least 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.