TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually scratch that, I can't start on PS3 until maybe 9-10, forgot I have overlapping stuff. Can someone start score checking for me earlier on PS3?

I'll post up the DLC I have in a bit.

Actually scratch that, I can't start on PS3 until maybe 9-10, forgot I have overlapping stuff. Can someone start score checking for me earlier on PS3?

I'll post up the DLC I have in a bit.

Well if Zimmerman won't be doing it for tonight and doesn't show I can keep score but won't be able to till around 8:30 or 8:45 tonight.

Well if Zimmerman won't be doing it for tonight and doesn't show I can keep score but won't be able to till around 8:30 or 8:45 tonight.

Not a problem starting it an hour later this week and an hour shorter, see how two hours works. Three was feeling too long for me. I'll be able to join both on time as well.

Also now: Top three longest streaks gets one code each. (no longer doing two codes for first place)

= 8/8 Survivor Event =

We're doing a Survivor night again. Survivor is similar to KOTH but also a bit different, you have to defeat the survivor/king who can earn his health back by doing certain actions in the game match. Top three longest streaks gets one code each.

Date: Thursday 8/8
Platform: Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3
Time: 9pm-11pm Central
Lobby: TRMK

Instructions:
Join the TRMK room and join the Survivor game being played by those in the room. Tonight I'll be on Xbox only, so look for the game McCarron on Xbox 360 or McCarronX on PS3 and join the SURVIVOR room that I'm in.

Prize Rules:
I'll give prizes to the top THREE longest win streaks on each platform for the hours noted here. That means six players will get to choose from the codes I have left.

Note: If you win codes, you'll need to reach out to me via PM here to claim it within the first week, be sure to tell me which platform you want. Create a forum account if you don't have one already, but I won't send out codes via XBL/PSN chat messages.

Prize Pool:

=========== Sony PS3 ===========

Justice League Doom (MOVIE)
Arrow
Zombie Mode
Red Son 1
New 52
Blackest Night 2
Earth 2

== CHARACTERS ==

Lobo/Teen Titans/Bad Girls (multicode)
General Zod

=========== Microsoft Xbox ===========

Arrow
Zombie Mode
Red Son 1
Flashpoint Skins
Teen Titans Skins
Bad Girls Skins
Killing Joke
Star Labs DLC Missions

== CHARACTERS ==

Lobo
General Zod

Last edited:
Not a problem starting it an hour later this week and an hour shorter, see how two hours works. Three was feeling too long for me. I'll be able to join both on time as well.

Yeah i'll just open up the room at 9 PM Est. I think it better this way 9PM-11PM. 3 hours straight is just too much to handle.

I don't mind losing to Known Hero, but seeing his putridly unsexy non optimized Wonder combos make me want to uppercut him in his hairy taint.

Gurimjaw too. Go back to Krypton.

And that Nightwing player. I've got a new favorite issue of the Injustice comic. Those who read know exactly which one i'm talking about

Gurimjaw too. Go back to Krypton.

And that Nightwing player. I've got a new favorite issue of the Injustice comic. Those who read know exactly which one i'm talking about

LOL dont be salty now

I invited the NW player in. He on my friendlist.

Here are the scores, I lost track on PS3 for a bit so correct me if I'm wrong.

Top 3 Winners PM me their code of choice.

PS3

5 Gurimmjaw
4 Dude21292
3 wero277777777

Xbox

7 ThaCoolAsianGuy
5 XDream000
3 Hoff26

Here are the scores, I lost track on PS3 for a bit so correct me if I'm wrong.

Top 3 Winners PM me their code of choice.

PS3

5 Gurimmjaw
4 Dude21292
3 wero277777777

Xbox

7 ThaCoolAsianGuy
5 XDream000
3 Hoff26

Just PM'd you the code I wanted :)

Oh and for 3rd place BBBLP had same streak as wero277777777

It's a good thing I don't play with a headset on.

Even Pat caught some silent rage when he hit me with that super :laugh:

Haha that was a good land on my part. Since you tied for third, also pick a code I don't feel like a tie breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.