Injustice Actors Cast List [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
I've come to notice that IMDB is NOT accurate at all about the cast of Injustice, so for now here's the unofficial cast list. A lot of fans have tried correcting me via the IMDB list, but my ears are really good for actors that I recognize via prior work. So I figured I'd maintain a list until IMDB's listings are fixed.

Thanks to NetherRealm's Cinematic Director Dom Cianciolo who filled in a few blanks via his posts on Twitter. Be sure to follow him @domcianciolo.

There are also potential spoilers here due to a few character mentions. I'd stay away if you haven't beaten Story Mode.

VOICES
InjusticeVoiceCast.png

Stephen Amell - Green Arrow "Arrow" DLC Costume
Troy Baker - Sinestro & Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
Adam Baldwin - Green/Yellow Lantern
Kimberly Brooks - ?
Amy Carle - Announcer
Kevin Conroy - Batman
Grey DeLisle - Catwoman
Debra Doetzer - ? Ladder Endings Announcer (via IMDB)
Susan Eisenberg - Wonder Woman
Richard Epcar - The Joker
Jennifer Hale - Hawkgirl & Killer Frost
J. G. Hertzler - Deathstroke & Ares
Phil LaMarr - Aquaman
Neal McDonough - The Flash & Nightwing (Damian Wayne)
Joey Naber - Black Adam & Shazam!
George Newbern - Superman
Nolan North - ?
Khary Payton - Cyborg
Mark Rolston - Lex Luthor
Patrick Seitz - ?
David Sobolov - ? Lobo ?
Tara Strong - Harley Quinn & Raven
Fred Tatasciore - Bane, Grundy & Doomsday
Alan Tudyk - Green Arrow

MOTION CAPTURE CINEMATIC ACTORS
InjusticeMocapCast.jpeg

Chris Matthews - Batman, Sinestro, Grundy & Doomsday
Brenda Barrie - Wonder Woman & Catwoman
Sorin Brouwers - Green Arrow, Shazam & Bane
Chris Bashen - The Joker & The Flash
Sean Okerberg - Aquaman, Cyborg & Black Adam
Stephan Scalabrino - Superman, Deathstroke & Ares
Lawrence Kern - Green Lantern, Lex Luthor & Nightwing
Lorrisa Julianus - Harley Quinn, Raven, Killer Frost & Hawkgirl

Last edited:
Because of the cast list leak that Test Your Might found, I decided to post my previous investigations on the US cast list here.

It's possible that David Sobolov is Lobo as he's voiced him before, so I added that above with a ? mark.

But there are still a few names I couldn't match to characters, and are likely DLC and below I'll try to match them with the current rumors going around.

Spoiler:

Kimberly Brooks - Batgirl?
Reasoning: Kimberly Brooks has voiced Barb Gordon before in the past. I am personally hoping for Oracle in a wheelchair with rockets!

Patrick Seitz - Scorpion?
Reasoning: He has voiced Scorpion before in both MK vs DC and MK9. I was a bit disappointed honestly when I heard this rumor I would prefer they kept MK and Injustice separate.

Nolan North - Zod?
Reasoning: He's done a lot of DC voices in games and other media, but never Zod that I could find. But he's the last remaining voice unless they reuse another actor if Zod is in-fact a DLC character.

Also what about this Debra Doetzer? I can't find much on her but IMDB says she's the Ladder Endings Announcer. That makes sense.

Just speculation on my part, but it lines up with characters I had guessed previously before this rumor started.

Last edited:
Spoiler:

Kimberly Brooks - Batgirl?
Reasoning: Kimberly Brooks has voiced Barb Gordon before in the past. I am personally hoping for Oracle in a wheelchair with rockets!

Patrick Seitz - Scorpion?
Reasoning: He has voiced Scorpion before in both MK vs DC and MK9. I was a bit disappointed honestly when I heard this rumor I would prefer they kept MK and Injustice separate.

Nolan North - Zod?
Reasoning: He's done a lot of DC voices in games and other media, but never Zod that I could find. But he's the last remaining voice unless they reuse another actor if Zod is in-fact a DLC character.

Spoiler:

I prefer that they keep MK seperate from EVERYTHING.
No more guest DLC NRS, please.
It's getting so damn aggravating.

Oh my goood. thats like the worst lineup ever

Spoiler:

More Batfamily when people complain there are too many batman characters? Atleast Two-Face or Killer Croc would be completely different, unless Batgirl sits in wheelchair armed with rockets which would be pretty alright actually

Scorpion... yeah.

Zod... Superman 1.0

That sounds so lazy copy&paste job that it must be faked to confuse people. They wouldn't just port Scorpion as it is and do slight changes to Batman and Superman and call the characters Batgirl and Zod. Would they?

Now I could be wrong, but Nolan North is credited because he provided the voice work for Penguin in the Arkham/ Joker's Asylum stage transition and a few S.T.A.R Labs missions.

EDIT:Oh wait I post this in the wrong thread heehee:)

I will transfer it to the other DLC rumor thread. Also to contribute to this thread didn't Nolen North voice Superboy in Young Justice???

Last edited:
Phil Lamar was Aquaman? That's awesome! It gives hope that they'll give us a John Lantern skin and Lamar could voice him.

Phil Lamar was Aquaman? That's awesome! It gives hope that they'll give us a John Lantern skin and Lamar could voice him.

Talk about prophetic.

One thing wrong about that list: Doesn't Khary Payton voice Doomsday?