How To Unlock Skins Thread

batboshark9

Hi guys, so I made this thread to make unlocking a certain skin easier. If you know how to unlock a certain skin, please say the name of the skin and put the way you get it in a spoiler tab. Here is an example (this is a real way to unlock this cerrtain skin by the way)

Boss Grundy Skin
Spoiler:
Beat the Classic Battle as Nightwing

If you want to know how to unlock a certain skin just put the name(s) of the skin(s) in a comment. Thanks guys!!! :):):):):):)

I would like to know how to unlock New 52 Nightwing and Arkham City Harley

Boss Grundy unlocks by beating Classic Battle with anyone.

New 52 Nightwing - Reach Level 30
Arkham City Harley Quinn - iOS exclusive. Purchase any Joker card and link your WBID to the console edition of Injustice.

Boss Grundy unlocks by beating Classic Battle with anyone.

New 52 Nightwing - Reach Level 30
Arkham City Harley Quinn - iOS exclusive. Purchase any Joker card and link your WBID to the console edition of Injustice.
But I heard that the skins on the IOS game would be unlockable by doing something else

IOS skins are unlocked in Stars Lab. At least that's what I heard. I know you get some kind of costume for Shazam when you beat his missions.

IOS skins are unlocked in Stars Lab. At least that's what I heard. I know you get some kind of costume for Shazam when you beat his missions.
Correctamundo - Beating Shazam's S.T.A.R labs missions unlock his New 52 skin.

I was told in a chat on a twitch.tv stream of the game that, the Prison Superman AKA Lockdown Superman was exclusive to completing the iOS game, so I'm assuming that applies for the other 4 skins too unless anyone has had luck otherwise.

This is from the strat guide; I'll just list the ones you guys haven't mentioned and exclude the ones that you can unlock via Armory Keys:

Elseword Flash: Earn 3 stars in all STAR LABS challenges

Yellow Lantern: Win one Ranked Online Match

New 52 Flash: Sign in or Create a WBID Account and sync it with your console

Lex Luthor Kryptonite suit: Earn 1 star in all STAR LABS challenges

New 52 Nightwing: Reach Level 30

New 52 Shazam: Complete all of Shazam's Star Lab challenges

Superman Godfall: Complete Story mode

Theres more, like GL's New 52 costume, but its not in the strat guide. I hope it isn't iOS exclusive

Last edited:
The second I loaded up the game I think I got a Flash skin just from having my Injustice iOS game and Console game linked

I reached lv 32 after beating story mode and I didn't receive any bad ass skins. ;-;

I got one for creating a wbid and one for completing story mode, as well as pre-ordering at gamestop. I havent touched anything but story mode so I don't know what else is there.

Hi guys, so I made this thread to make unlocking a certain skin easier. If you know how to unlock a certain skin, please say the name of the skin and put the way you get it in a spoiler tab. Here is an example (this is a real way to unlock this cerrtain skin by the way)

Boss Grundy Skin
Spoiler:
Beat the Classic Battle as Nightwing

If you want to know how to unlock a certain skin just put the name(s) of the skin(s) in a comment. Thanks guys!!! :):):):):):)

I would like to know how to unlock New 52 Nightwing and Arkham City Harley

It is possible that beating any battle mode gets you that skin. I have only played classic as Deathstroke and Raven. And done the Help from Above as Black Adam and the mirror match. And I have the Boss Grundy Skin.

Batman Beyond - purchasing Batman or Batman Regime on iOS.
That sucks though because its 142,000 points which is extremely hard to earn or you can just buy it for like $10-20

You got a Flash skin for having a WBID. You don't need the iOS game to get the Flash skin.
I have a WBID but I don't know how to link my account with the game. It has not given me any option to do so anytime I boot-up the game. Can someone help me?

I have a WBID but I don't know how to link my account with the game. It has not given me any option to do so anytime I boot-up the game. Can someone help me?

Under the Settings there's a WBID entry. It only shows up if you are online and logged in to your PSN/XBox account. Linking currently is unreliable. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Many people are not receiving the iOS unlocks, even if they do link, though it works for some people. I have no idea what the pattern is. Personally I've unlocked a number of items in the iOS app (Batman Beyond, Knightful Bane, etc) for the console version (PS3) and vice-versa, but they aren't syncing so I'm not getting the unlocks I earned.

Last edited: