How To Unlock Skins Thread

Flesh Pit Grundy.

JAY KAY. There's only one costume that's rewarded for playing online: Yellow Lantern from Story Mode.

Then why do they say at the top of the screen at the online menu:

"Hint: Win 25 Ranked Matches to unlock an alternative costume" or something along those lines.

Likely a typo, the only items that unlock with winning 25 Ranked Matches are a Penguin Background (nonconsecutive wins) and a Knightfall Bane Portrait (25 consecutive wins)

I don't know how, but I got "Superman: Godfall" Costume out of nowhere at level 49.
Spoiler:
I looked online, and it says to get 3 stars on all S.T.A.R. Labs missions, but I haven't even gotten but 60% of S.T.A.R. Labs missions finished yet.

Unless someone can tell me how I got it, I am clueless.

I don't know how, but I got "Superman: Godfall" Costume out of nowhere at level 49.
Spoiler:
I looked online, and it says to get 3 stars on all S.T.A.R. Labs missions, but I haven't even gotten but 60% of S.T.A.R. Labs missions finished yet.

Unless someone can tell me how I got it, I am clueless.

You were supposed to get the "Godfall" skin once you completed the Story Mode. And
Spoiler:
You get the " Elsworlds Flash" once you get three stars on all S.T.A.R Labs Missions

You were supposed to get the "Godfall" skin once you completed the Story Mode. And
Spoiler:
You get the " Elsworlds Flash" once you get three stars on all S.T.A.R Labs Missions
Incorrect.
Spoiler:
You get the Elseworld flash from getting 3 stars on all of HIS missions. Not everyone's.

Hey peeps! I play the APP version and would like to pair with someone who plays the console version so we can both get skins.... Anyone interested?

Can't you precise when your thread talk about "Injustice" stuff ?

It's very annoying for real Mortal Kombat fans, out there :)