Injustice= abyssmal netcode

Hopefully that will get worked out.

I had a few rage quitters last night and all I got was a W but it didn't apply to the win streak. I guess its fixed :???: ...

On the topic - This thread could be closed since the online is almost as good as offline in KoH and is just as good in 1v1

When I started this thread I was extremely skeptical and was hoping NRS would come through. Fortunately they did, this game is absolutely fabulous online. So yes I hope this thread gets closed, the net code turned out to be good. :)

I wish I could join in the festivities of this input lag free online you speak of but unfortunately it's a hit or miss for me. I'm wired to my router and get a consistent 10-15mbps speeds and this game still has input delay out the ass. The problem is the most noticeable in king of the hill mode where it's the one person going 10 - 0 using Deathstroke and everyone else getting maybe one win because they can't get in on his spamming guns and grenades. Deathstroke's zoning has recovery frames leaving him open for attack but when online input lag is thrown in the mix his zoning becomes invincible against characters that can't teleport or fly past it. Now before everyone bites my head off thinking I'm crying about Deathstroke again it's not Deathstroke that is the problem it's the input lag in the net code that makes deathstroke a problem. The same could be said about plenty of other characters doomsday, Superman, Sinestro.

The online is better but far from perfect IMHO. My only real complaint is NRS needs to fix the lag before they start nerfing or buffing characters.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more, KOH is broken with lag when its a full house and people have crappy connections; however, 1v1 DS online is not a problem

I wish I could join in the festivities of this input lag free online you speak of but unfortunately it's a hit or miss for me. I'm weird to my router and get a consistent 10-15mbps speeds and this game still has input delay out the ass. The problem is the most noticeable in king of the hill mode where it's the one person going 10 - 0 using Deathstroke and everyone else getting maybe one win because they can't get in on his spamming guns and grenades. Deathstroke's zoning has recovery frames leaving him open for attack but when online input lag is thrown in the mix his zoning becomes invincible against characters that can't teleport or fly past it. Now before everyone bites my head off thinking I'm crying about Deathstroke again it's not Deathstroke that is the problem it's the input lag in the net code that makes deathstroke a problem. The same could be said about plenty of other characters doomsday, Superman, Sinestro.

The online is better but far from perfect IMHO. My only real complaint is NRS needs to fix the lag before they start nerfing or buffing characters.

I couldn't agree more. All you are saying is true man.
The game is very good, but delay online is high.
At this moment, this game shine offline.

Guys, where I can thank you a post? I can't find.

The netcode in this game is dreaded. I've had more ease in MK2011 online..

I agree wholeheartedly. I have problems connecting, the game telling me the rooms are full when they aren't, telling me the same after i refresh the rooms, cant look at my online hero card,dropping b3 combos and meter burn moves..well.. not meter burning lol.

I've no problems at all when I use Wonder Woman or Bane, but Raven's combos register about a good 1/11 times. It's insane.

koh is just laggy as hell for me. I have top connection but when i look at the 0-2 bar for 4-5 players I know there is no chance in hell. 1 v 1 is flawless tho

koh is just laggy as hell for me. I have top connection but when i look at the 0-2 bar for 4-5 players I know there is no chance in hell. 1 v 1 is flawless tho

The signal bars are unreliable. Watching DCP's videos shows that he has a full bar connection and I have a 1 bar. But when I play it shows me with the full bar and him with 2 bars.

I hadn't played in a while so I played some today but after the bs input lag I had to endure I think i'm sticking with offline until NRS fixes this crap (We know they won't.)

KOH matches include people from all over, you might have a great connection to your opponent, but there may be someone in the room from god knows where. That has to impact on the connection.

Online play is not an option for me. I have a perfect connection and it lags like crazy. It always seems like the King has a really bad connection too. Frustrating. Offline strictly for me until it gets fixed , which it won't.

your connection is only as good as the person you are playing, i have a mid level connection at 30 dl/ 5 up and can say i rarely have problems. the servers are fine, it really just boils down to the ping between you and your opponent. the only time i really have lag issues is when i've been playing online practice for more than a few hours, then it will hiccup and stutter every once and a while but clears up. i assume it is just inconsistencies with our internet service providers. i played mk9 on ps3 and it feels like i'm playing with a controller in a big old soggy burlap bag of shit and wet sand. i don't see how you guys played mk9 on the ps3, it is a completely different game from the 360.