What do you collect?

I don't feel comfortable doing business transactions from non-English websites. I don't want to run into any trouble if for any reason shipping or payment don't come through. Otherwise, I would consider importing soundtracks that are not available in North America.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't blame you. I don't think I'm going to order anything from YJA. The payment set up is way too much of a hassle and 99% of the people on it don't ship internationally.

Alright. I figured I'd post it here first then I'll post it in Just Talk or something. I'm finally thinking about getting rid of my Gamestop promotional Scorpion Window Poster.

It's got a bend on Scorpions right thigh and a little bit of print came off on the bottom hole right by the bend plus little little little holes from tacs because I can't frame this, BUT other than that, there's nothing really really majorly big. I got it from a friend who works at Gamestop. I've had it since March 2011. I also have a 3D promo poster for MK9 as well.

I'm thinking maybe $40 or $50 for it.

It's the same thing on the back, just reversed.

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a fvcking HUGE Killzone 3 promo poster? It's one from Gamestops front window, when I mean it's huge, I mean it's fvcking really really big. It's still in good shape too. I can provide pictures too if anyone is interested.

Got my first piece to my new RE Toy Biz/Figure collection. Got me a Jill/Web Spinner for $12+shipping.

It's freakin awesome, and planning to keep it in its plastic prison as Nemesis calls it, lol.

I'll take a pic when I can.

Bidding on a Leon and Ada as well, so add to the collection :love:

I should be getting a decent sum of money and I plan on buying some Shin Megami Tensei promo posters. There's a really bad ass SMTIII: Nocturne DVD promo poster and it would look fvcking SICK under a black light. He's wanting $100 for it, but I asked if he'll accept $80 for it and he said yes, but then I realized that $80 for a poster is still quite a bit, plus also wantinga SMTIV promo poster that is $65, so $80 + $65 is a pretty big chunk of money for just posters, so I'm going to make a bullshit excuse and see if he'll come down to $60 for it so I can get both. I also plan on getting the new D-Arts Persona 3/4 Arena Elizabeth figure.

You know how bad ass that would look framed and under a black light?

GLORIOUS DOUBLE POST!

I got my Nocturne poster into and...

It.

Is.

GLORIOUS!

The guy who sold me this was right. It doesn't glow per se, but Demi-Fiends demon marks stand out really well. My room is dark as shit right now because of my curtains and I can clearly see his demon marks in the dark. It's fvcking awesome.

Also, got my Vanilla P3 in today as well.

P3 Vanilla complete with: Outer slip case, OST, game and art book.
P3: FES
P3: Portable
P3: Official Design Works (thanks BBBLP)

All I need left is the P3: Portable Collectors Edition and I'll have every P3 game besides the Japanese mobile games which I cannot get anyways.

Last edited:
I collect comics I have an interesting collection of about 5000 issues. I also like to own every MK game, at least in one format (plus MGS and Deus ex). And books, but as with comics mostly I am a reader rather just a collector.

I haven't picked up comics in quite awhile. Not sure why either. I should go out sometime and get caught up. I don't think I'm too far behind.

Pictures of my Claire Redfield and Jill figures.

Got a HUNK and a Carlos Oliviera on the way too.

968911_527926740596129_2080941820_n.jpg

533721_527926733929463_1931815812_n.jpg

944621_527926737262796_1502347936_n.jpg

1157720_527926793929457_1953465182_n.jpg

Size and box comparison of Toy Biz (Jill) vs Moby Dick (Claire)

945793_527926857262784_846243909_n.jpg

Moby Dick figures are the best RE figures. They're awesome.

I got Digital Devil Saga II and Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless army brand new and sealed to add to my SMT collection. I love the holographic cover to Raidou.

Waiting on Digital Devil Saga I to get here.

I really have to thank Nemesiswontdie for getting me into collecting more! My Carlos figure came in today, and it's just...just...BEAUTIFUL.

Spoiler:
1001568_528892713832865_1943489018_n.jpg

13594_528892710499532_188911839_n.jpg

1175740_528892707166199_1041622373_n.jpg

970321_528892770499526_2063642045_n.jpg

1000260_528892767166193_1288600811_n.jpg

He even comes with 3 removable clips for his assault rifle, and the scope is detachable.

Both features are pretty unnecessary, lol but still neat.

It's so purrrrrrrrrrrrty, and the Claire figure is Godly.

Now I want to start a figure collection :cry:

I love my figure collection. I don't love it as much as I do my NIN collection, but I still love my figure collection. I might not have as many figures as I used to a few years ago, but the figures I do have now are 10000x better than the ones I did have.

It's so purrrrrrrrrrrrty, and the Claire figure is Godly.

Now I want to start a figure collection :cry:

That Jill Valentine figure could have been a start for you, lol.

Assmunch.

This Carlos is so amazing, that I'm REALLY considering taking HUNK and Claire out of their boxes. I wasn't a fan of the idea at first, but Carlos looks so badass on the stand, and Claire and HUNK come with stands too, so they can be displayed like a Hot Toys figure.

I don't know. Claire would be easy to take out of the box, but HUNK is worth a lot. It's not that I want to sell him, but keeping him in mint condition sounds awesome.

Such a goddamn difficult decision.

And...

I want to take off HUNK's helmet :love:

Screw that one.

Go all out and get the Hollywood Collectibles one. It's worth the price, and much more rare since only 500 were made.

Nemesis spoiled it for me anyway before, so that's why it's my sig.

And why I don't give a funk.

Screw that one.

Go all out and get the Hollywood Collectibles one. It's worth the price, and much more rare since only 500 were made.

Nemesis spoiled it for me anyway before, so that's why it's my sig.

And why I don't give a funk.

I didn't spoil shit. You don't know what happens in The Answer which is what my old sig was from.