What do you collect?

Most people know I'm a big video game collector. Funny thing is that I never intended to become one, it's just something that happened. I kept most of the game systems I had as a kid (Atari XE, NES, Genesis/Sega CD, N64, GameCube), and when I became an adult I bought stuff I always wanted but never got. Next thing I knew, I had 43 different game consoles. I joined a couple of forums that had marketplace sections and ended up getting some great deals on systems and game lots to build things up as well. Looking at my collection you'd think I spend thousands on it all when the most expensive thing I have is my Wii U deluxe I bought at launch as a income tax refund present to me.

Another "never intended to get into" collection is my stash of import games. Nearly every system I own I have some way to play import games on, largely due to my love of fighting games.

One thing that was definitely intended was my MK collection. While I don't have every variation of every game, I do have a good chunk of them. Even the Sega Master System version of MK1, which is pretty much just the Game Gear version on a bigger screen.

If you're interested, I have a link to my collection in my sig.

Does anyone happen to know a place to get figures online that isn't eBay or Amazon? I want the Play Arts Kai Gray Fox figure since my birthday is coming up, but all I'm seeing is shit like $200 and above and no fvcking way am I paying that much for it. I payed $110 for my Medicom MGS3 Naked Snake Zombie facepaint and Square Camo limited Edition figure.

OR

If by any chance, someone has the Play Arts Gray Fox figure and would be interested in a trade for the Medicom Naked Snake figure, I am willing to do that. Me and DCP were going to do that at some point, but it ended up never happening.

If anyone wants pics of it, I am willing to link em!

^^ yesasia seems to have a number of Arts Kai figures, but sadly it Gray Fox isn't available.

Added to the game soundtrack collection
* Disgaea 4: The Unforgotten Melody, the US release for the Disgaea 4 soundtrack.
* Rogue Galaxy OST
* Rogue Galaxy Premium Arrange

I collect those different flavors of "Sparkling Ice" Water.
That's normal. Nothing to see here, run along.

Just bought the S.H. Figuarts Son Goku re-issue manga edition.

tamnatc67s.jpg

and the arkham city catwoman.

oh and NEM you can go to Bigbadtoystore that's where I got my Goku among other figures.

Just bought the S.H. Figuarts Son Goku re-issue manga edition.

tamnatc67s.jpg

and the arkham city catwoman.

oh and NEM you can go to Bigbadtoystore that's where I got my Goku among other figures.

I actually get emails from Bigbadtoystore about once every week and have been for the past 7 years now. They also are sold out of the Gray Fox figures much like every other place.

I'm also wanting to just do a trade because while I love my limited MGS3 Naked Snake figure, it doesn't really get the attention and love it deserves. It sits next to my games on display and that's it. Big Boss isn't even my favorite MGS character, Gray Fox is (always has been since I first played MGS1 and always will be my favorite) so I want the new figure of him rather than have the Naked Snake figure.

I'm collecting bottle caps from glass bottled cheerwine so I can attempt to use them to pay for Fallout 4.

I actually get emails from Bigbadtoystore about once every week and have been for the past 7 years now. They also are sold out of the Gray Fox figures much like every other place.

I'm also wanting to just do a trade because while I love my limited MGS3 Naked Snake figure, it doesn't really get the attention and love it deserves. It sits next to my games on display and that's it. Big Boss isn't even my favorite MGS character, Gray Fox is (always has been since I first played MGS1 and always will be my favorite) so I want the new figure of him rather than have the Naked Snake figure.

I buy most of my hard to find or import figures like that Son Goku and the Arkham City figures I have from there. It fairly expensive but worth it. Got lucky and picked up the Playarts Kai Kratos For $75.

Oh and never never buy used figres I bought the Kratos used and both of his wrist joints where broken and his right hand falls out constantly.

I just recently started a MGS collection with a Peace Walker Snake I picked up. I saw a Raiden from MGS2 that is coming out in October that I want uber badly. Especially since MGS2 is the first Metal Gear I played all the way through.

I collect personalities,I have multiable now,for real though I collect games,comics(not so many as late)and transformers figures