What do you collect?

Arakynd, PLEASE take a pic of the cars and hat! :O

I want to see!

You want a pic of all 8 cars?
Give me some time.
That might take me a little while to post. ;)

In the meantime, here's a pic of me wearing the hat while taking a picture with Bob Gale (BTTF producer), at the Delorean Car show last year.
I've dropped about 25 lbs since that pic (July 2012).

Bob Gale and I.jpg

BTTF II hat.jpg

Here is the BTTF III model car (hero car, mark IV, with the train track wheels) in a recreated scene that I did around the Christmas tree last year.

BTTF III Delorean Time Machine.jpg

Here's my Britney Collection before I started to use iTunes. B in the Mix: The Remixes Volume 2 was given to me as a Christmas present in 2011 so that is the only Britney CD I got after having iTunes. The rest are from the past. Overall, these cover pretty much all my favorite songs (1998-2011) from my favorite artist I grew up listening to. ;)

britney collection.jpg

I found an injustice batman.

The figure is limited in articulation. It's not a really good figure outside of its sculpting.

906393_407493269348928_850670927_o.jpg

I can't wait to post my Ada figure here when it arrives in June.

If I have access to a video camera, I'll do an unboxing video. I'll just need plenty of this.

10300852_120612123000.jpg

Got 3 things in the mail today.

NIN Fixed. Blue n on the front and on the back is says "nin" in blue and "fixed" in white.
NIN Now I'm Nothing shirt. Front has the NIN logo and Now I'm Nothing written under it (in raised ink. You can feel the letters on the shirt) and on the back it says "now i'm nothing. i'm nothing. nothing" in raised ink. The logo and letters look brown in the pic but they're black. I had to change the lighting on my camera phone because it's a black on black shirt.

Also I FINALLY got my Turkish Things Falling Apart cassette as well. Still sealed too!

The cassette collection is coming along very nicely.

As a huge, huge, huge NIN fan, I still think it is crazy you spend so much money on all that stuff. Not going to tell you how to spend money but if it really worth that investment? Unless you want a complete a thing and sell it as a lot or something. What do I know, my apartment is littered with Hello Kitty lunch boxes to Hello Kitty forks and spoons.

I like to collect stuff. So what? You've been to ETS. Go to the collection thread. You'll see I don't have shit compared to some people like nine_inch_nerd or eyeshaveyes or Ritz.

It's fun to collect and I like having the items.

All in all, if it makes me happy buying the stuff, then it's not a problem. I have fun doing it and it makes me happy. It's no different than buying games.

I like to collect stuff. So what? You've been to ETS. Go to the collection thread. You'll see I don't have shit compared to some people like nine_inch_nerd or eyeshaveyes or Ritz.

All in all, if it makes me happy buying the stuff, then it's not a problem. I have fun doing it and it makes me happy. It's no different than buying games.

I feel the same way with my Delorean / Back To The Future memorabilia.
I'm a huge fanatic of those movies and the car, and I love collecting that stuff. ;)

Not saying it is bad, whatever makes you happy but dropping x-amount of cash for a cassette of the same 3 songs from Istanbul seems redundant but if you are trying to get every possible item, I guess if I had money! I have all the Halo's up until maybe With Teeth era than I stopped, hell I do not know where have the stuff went in between the times I have moved. Guess I will stick to collecting negative energy.

For the past year or so I've been collecting older gaming systems and doing upgrade mods to them. I love Sega consoles because, and I can't say exactly why, but they generally look really cool. I also bought an old, wood, floor-standing TV just for playing old games, too.

Glad this got bumped.

For this site, I'll get nothing I already know, but I'll post it here anyways for the random shot in the dark.

I'm looking for a rare NIN Now I'm Nothing 1991 Lollapalooza tour shirt. You can see Trent wear it here.

Spoiler:

I have the regular version which is basically the same thing as the one Trent is wearing in the pic (no I'm not looking for THE shirt he's wearing) but the "1991" is absent and just says "now i'm nothing".

Spoiler:

(never mind how it's dirty. It's paper. I accidentally washed pants that had paper in the pocket and the paper got everywhere)

EDIT: I'll also post this here as well. I'm selling a E3 2010 MK9 shirt variant (Most of the shirts were black but there's a handful that are dark blue. Which this one is dark blue)
Spoiler:

I've only worn it twice. That's it and it was never for long.

I'm only looking for $25 for it. That will also cover shipping charges as well.

Last edited:
so I bought the Arkham city Nightwing and Batman figures.

9f383dd8-2713-445a-a944-f0e4a135bf83.jpg

DC_Collectibles_Arkham_City_Series_4_Batman_01__scaled_200.jpg

i don't know if I'm going to open them though.