What do you collect?

I mostly collect Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Godzilla, AVP, Spawn, video game related items of my favorite franchises and anime related items of anime/manga that I like. Here's my collection. I took these with my crappy phone, so they don't look the best.

In front: S.H Figuarts Kamen Rider W Cyclone/Joker, Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba, Kamen Rider Flame Style, Kamen Rider Gaim. In the back, S.H Figuarts Kamen Rider Hibiki and Kamen Rider Ryuki (Known as Kamen Rider Dragon Knight in the US).

2ibm1i1.jpg

In the back: S.H Figuarts Kamen Rider Ichigo (or Kamen Rider #1), Riderman, Kamen Rider X, Kamen Rider Amazon, Kamen Rider Stronger, Kamen Rider Super-1, Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider Black RX (known as Masked Rider in the US).

2w1txk7.jpg

In the back: Mcfarlane Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo! figure, S.H Figuarts Kinnikuman, NECA Blue Pyro, NECA Blue Solider
In the middle: S.H Figuarts Wild Tiger from Tiger & Bunny, S.H Figuarts Kyoryu Red (or Dino Charge Red in the US) from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger (The Super Sentai show that was adapted for the newest Power Ranger show "Power Ranger: Dino Charge"), S.H MonsterArts 90's Heisei Godzilla and S.H Figuarts Blue Beet (or know as Blue Stinger Beetleborg from Big Bad Beetleborgs in the US)
In the front: Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z, Super Robot Chogokin Getter 1 and Figma Guyver 1.

11si1cj.jpg

Digimon S.H Figuarts. On the left; Imperialdramon and on the right; Omnimon

1z3qs93.jpg

My Kamen Rider Belts

2mqrbr9.jpg

Kamen Rider belt items

2qbyp3n.jpg

Spawn statue

24fl92h.jpg

Devilman figures

zlp2cn.jpg

I will post some more images later since I'm pretty tired. I hope everyone enjoy my pictures. I'm probably the only Kamen Rider fan on TRMK.

Last edited:
I collect a very specific subset of Magic: The Gathering cards. I love the art that Raymond Swanland and Wayne Reynolds do, and so I collect foil versions of the cards they've drawn.

I sadly can't take a picture since my cards are at home and I'm at college, but some of my top favorites include:
Raymond Swanland: Rescue from the Underworld, Dragonmaster Outcast (I like this one a lot), Banefire, and most recently, Boltwing Marauder.
Wayne Reynolds: Fiendhunter, Xathrid Demon, Turntimber Ranger, Ink-Eyes Servant of Oni, and Hamlet Captain.

I've gotten the cards piece by piece over the years, and I'm also considering expanding into other artists (Chippy and Rebecca Guay to be precise).

This just came in on Friday. :-D
Good addition to my BTTF collection and to wear.

The BTTF II jacket will be next.

BTTFII shoes.jpg

just got this:

201ZOMBIE-VENOM50725_235130.jpg

[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION]: I saw that colourful back to the future hat at a store a few years ago. grrrrr!!! I should have got it.

That's an awesome Venom statue.

Yeah, I have the BTTFII hat and Sports Almanac as well, and I even got a regular red t-shirt to complete the Marty McFly Jr BTTFII outfit.

BTTFII Hat.jpg

The only thing that I'm missing is the jacket.

Hasbro (the makers of the GI Joe action figures in the '80s) made a limited run of MK1 action figures, and I found my 3 Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden action figures that I had bought back then (in 1995).
The action figures have the same points of articulation as the regular GI Joe figures.
The only 3 that I ever bought were MK1 SZ, Scorp and Raiden, but they also has the rest of the MK1 cast, along with Reptile and Smoke.
I'll probably set them up near my PS4.
I saw them in 1995 and got them.
Then, between moving from college and afterwards moving again when I got married, I thought I had lost them for good.

Hasbro MK1 GI Joe.jpg

Apparently they (Hasbro) also made figures to go with the MK1 movie, but though those looked WAY more weird to me, back then.

http://www.yojoe.com/archive/actfig/mortalkombat.shtml