What do you collect?

1385059_10202486886428908_1848716125_n.jpg

finally finished my mk wall a few months back.

I've been collecting figures, comics, and classic video games when I have the extra cash.
PS1 Games
Spoiler:
a9ljdj.jpg

Some figures (some are in storge)
Spoiler:
29mn2hy.jpg

N64 and SNES games
Spoiler:
2lpbaq.jpg

I regret giving away my SNES....

I got Tobal 2 OST, something which I wanted for a long time. I put Nocturne on hold since it's easier to find in comparison. I am still waiting for my AC: Brotherhood soundtrack, but shipping has been painfully slow.

Last edited:
As common as the Nocturne OST is, you'd think it'd be cheaper than what it is.

I'm going to pre-order the SMTIV OST here within the next week or so. I really want that OST. Plus it coming in a digipack DVD case has me really intrigued as most OST's just come in a standard jewel case.

Whoa, I checked Amazon, and they have Nocturne and other SMT OSTs for less than eBay's offerings! Last year they barely had any physical copies video game OSTs.

Where are you going to pre-order SMTIV OST?

HMV.co.jp again lol. Fast delivery and great service last time, so why not again? I'd go to Amazon.co.jp if it had a better pre-order bonus but it doesn't, so HMV it is.

I used to collect hot wheels but it became boring and I'm not really into cars. So I donated them last Christmas. Hopefully it went to a young collector.

I have been collecting dvds for nearly a decade and a half now and I have around 200 hundred. I collect mainly martial arts/action movies( bruce lee, jackie chan,jet li, van damme, snipes, seagal, mk etc etc.) and I used to collect ufc dvd's but stopped more or less after the first hundred apart from the odd one now and then cos it was too costly.

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 59
this is the only thing I've collected so far.

syc10010.jpg

I would get a Shang Tsung one if they had one :( (young version)

Last edited:
I collect Special Editions of Dvd/Blurays and video games (if they're worth it), Graphic Novels (comic books lol), and sometimes figures if I have the extra money. My dvd collection started off as all horror movies but has really expanded over the years. When I'm an old man I hope I have a son to it my collection too.. And hopefully he will appreciate it.

And for you action figure fanatics.. Is there a Kabal action figure in existence?

I collect pins, pogs, stamps, books, comic-books and tapes. Have literally hundreds of them. I used to collect cars, cards and lego.

lets see, I've collected transformers, I have collected two full fledge warhammer 40,000 armies. comics (DC mostly). I have also collected an entire warmachine army. I'm looking to start collecting sports stuff, mainly hockey and when say hockey I mean the Red Wings.

Attachments

• DSC00430.jpg
    DSC00430.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: