What do you collect?

It was 99 cents.

Limited edition let's do some simple edition, 50 dollars for a Tricell bag is somethin' ridiculous.

Lol, it literally was 99 cents.

That bag fvcking sucks. I have it as well. I've had it since the midnight release to RE5.

The whole RE5 collectors edition was fvcking awful.

Took up-to-date pics of my NIN shirt collection!
Pretty Hate Machine era 1989-1991

Row 1: You Get What You Deserve HATE 1990 original tour shirt, HATE 1990 original tour shirt with full color cover on front, 1990 Now I'm Nothing with PHM cover on front
Row 2: Now I'm Nothing black on black with raised ink, Original 1991 Sin tour shirt (white verison), Original 1991 Sin tour shirt (black with gold glitter trim)
Row 3: PHM cover shirt (bought from NIN.com), 2010 PHM Remastered shirt (bought from NIN.com), Hot Topic exclusive PHM pink cover shirt
Row 4: Head Like a Hole cover single shirt.

Broken era 1992 The Downward Spiral era 1994-1997

Broken white long sleeve (bought from NIN.com), Fixed 'n' shirt, Eraser re-print (bought from NIN.com) (funny how Eraser is my only The Downward Spiral era shirt)

The Fragile era 1999-2002

Row 1: Nine Inch Nails raised ink font (black on black, that's why you can't see anything) promo shirt for The Fragile, blue orb The Fragile promo shirt, Slipping Away Into The Void shirt
Row 2: The Fragile cover shirt, The Fragile flower Fragility V.2 tour shirt, And All That Could Have Been cloud shirt.

Year Zero era 2007

Survivialism single shirt (my first NIN shirt! And it's shrunk, THANKS HOT TOPIC!), The Presence shirt (ink faded badly after 1 wash, THANKS HOT TOPIC!) (I used to have an Art Is Resistance shirt but I don't know what happened to it. I also don't have With Teeth era shirts)

Wave Goodbye era 2009 Hesitation Marks era 2013

Row 1: NIN/JA tour shirt (bought at the Starlight Theater show in KCMO 5/27/09), Wave Goodbye tour shirt (misprint! Wrong dates on the back)
Row 2: Wave Goodbye square logo shirt, Chicago Aragon Ballroom Wave Goodbye tour shirt (second night)
Row 3: September 3rd 2013 Troubadour LA shirt (bought from NIN.com), Tension 2013 tour shirt (bought the other night 9/30/13 at Sprint Center KCMO)
Row 4: Hesitation Marks album art hoodie (bought the other night 9/30/13 at Sprint Center KCMO)

There's still a shit ton more shirts out there I want. I want The Fragile Somewhat Damaged lyric shirts (One says Broken Bruised Forgotten Sore and the other says Too Fvcked Up To Care Anymore), Things Falling Apart shirt, You Get What You Deserve Hate 1991 tour shirt, Sin red bar tour shirt, Now I'm Nothing 1991 tour shirt, And All That Could Have Been red stage lights shirt, And All That Could Have Been shadow shirt, The Downward Spiral moth shirt, With Teeth blurred lines tour shirt and the list goes on and on and on. Too many great NIN shirts.

Just picked up another Back to The Future poster to add to my BTTF / Delorean collection.

I need help.

A guy on the NIN forum I go to is willing to sell me his Pretty Hate Machine longbox. I've ALWAYS wanted one of the PHM long boxes. I've always been fascinated with the PHM cover ever since I was a little kid and the longbox case is PERFECT. Love love LOVE it.

He's wanting $75 for it. I sold some shirts on eBay but one guy hasn't paid for one of the shirts yet (and it was the highest price shirt too!) so it'll be a little bit before I can get it, but hopefully he'll hold on to it for me because I fvcking want that longbox so damn bad. It would look damn good with my PHM collection and NIN collection in general.

Last edited:
I am thinking of taking an updated picture of all my Sailor Moon stuff (though it wont be complete because some of it is still at my dad's house from when I moved out years ago, I miss it :( ), but, damn, I don't know if my living room is big enough, or if I can even fit it all in the shot, lol.

Goes without saying but I'd love to see.

The 1 thing I hate about collecting stuff.

The wait.

God I hate waiting when I order stuff online.

I bought a NIN lot. It came with a Australian copy of Closer to God, a US first pressing of Closer to God, UK part 1 of 2 Closer and a US cassette of Closer for only $16. Free shipping.

I honestly only bought it for the cassette, but I've been wanting a copy of the UK part 1 of closer anyways and the Australian import is just a pretty cool bonus.

Now I'm bidding on a sealed copy of a Closer cassette just so I can have a sealed copy since I've never seen one before lol.

I also ordered a With Teeth cassette from Indonesia, new and sealed for 9.99 ($6 shipping) but that wont be here till about 2 or more weeks.

All I need is a The Day The World Went Away cassette and The Fragile snippets sampler cassette and I'll have the main cassettes. Well excluding my promo copies of Head Like a Hole and March of the Pigs.

I still want those AU cassettes of HLAH and MotP. Holy grails of the NIN catalog. They go up to $300+ every time they hit ebay and they're only on ebay about once every year and a half to 2 years. They never show up and when they do, the wallets in for a raping.

Such is the life of a collector.

As long as it isn't time-sensitive material, I don't mind waiting within the estimated delivery time.

I caved in and ordered Persona 3 artbook and soundtrack. *shakes head*

Oh that. I have that.

That artbook and OST originally came with vanilla P3 (not FES).

Just a heads up, it's not the full OST and the artbook is alright. You'd be better off getting the P3 Official Design Works instead.

I'm starting to collect branded jeans (especially the waxed ones). I'm also hang drying them and will never put them in the washer (unless they are not the shiny denim).

Levi's and Guess FTW!!! :)

Back then I use to collect hot wheels but now I collect something weird for a creative reason

Twist ties for making creative sculptures