Re-Name Injustice

batboshark9

I have heard some people say that for a DC fighting game the title "Injustice: Gods Among Us" will confuse those who don't know anything about the game and might be put off from trying it just from the title. While I don't agree, I do see the point they are trying to make. So if you had the chance to give Injustice a better title what would it be? Here are my ideas.........

1. JLA: Regime

2. JLA: Insurgency

3. JLA: Worlds At War

I know they'r not really great titles but that's the best I can do for now. What are your ideas?

its WAYYYY too late to change the name of the game now. The game releases in less than two weeks. its probably printed and in backroom store rooms already

Batman vs DC Universe lol kidding, I honestly think the title's fine the way it is. It's kind of grown on me over the last year.

Should have been called DC Heroes, DC: Injustice, DC: Rise of the Regime, DC: The fall of Metropolis, DC: Batman vs. Superman...

Point being, anything that labels it as DC and sounds like a DC fighting game/story.

But it's way too late now.

its WAYYYY too late to change the name of the game now. The game releases in less than two weeks. its probably printed and in backroom store rooms already

I'm saying IF you could change the name of the game what would it be? If you did not like the name, what are your ideas for a new titl?

I'm saying IF you could change the name of the game what would it be? If you did not like the name, what are your ideas for a new titl?

How bout...

... Injustice: Gods Among Us.

..What the hell is wrong with the title? I think it's perfect and sounds bad ass... Injustice makes perfect sense since what happened in the story intro was a major "injustice" and the fact that all the hero's are fighting each other as well as the villains is also an "injustice".. and the bit after that "Gods Among Us" is perfect too... after all most of the superhero's/villains are 'Gods' compared to 'us' normal folk... and since the title implies that it's only going to be them fighting.. the "Gods"...

...you peeps are crazy.. its a perfect title... just sayin'..

The God's amongs us part should have told everyone this was a superman focused Game. After all Lex always say's superman is a "God among men."

I think Kingdom come would have been cool. But IMO God's among us fits better then anything I could think of.

Kingdom Come was the shit and is what I was thinking of when I played MK vs DC (due to the classic costume designs) I would throw all the money I had to a NRS to do that story line in a fighting game.