[SPOILERS] Injustice Spoilers Thread

DarkMario616

Good news is we may get more information than we have expected for a while.

Bad news? SPOILERS, SPOILERS, AND MORE GOD DAMNED SPOILERS.

Re: Injustice for 360 has officially been leaked.

Good news is we may get more information than we have expected for a while.

Bad news? SPOILERS, SPOILERS, AND MORE GOD DAMNED SPOILERS.

If you do have leaked stuff, please use spoiler tags, and don't post Injustice stuff onto random threads.
People did that with MK9, and I just about wanted to kill someone. :mad:

I did some investigating and I think I found what he was talking about, there's a copy of the game already on thepiratebay. It seems legit seeing as how it's 8.some gigs large. Of course, I'm not going to download it, torrenting isn't really my style.

I don't know TRMK's rules on piracy so I refrained from posting a link. As someone mentioned, it is on many torrent sites.

Not sure if legit, but appears to be. I don't have a modded 360 either way.

If anyone does happen to try it, please avoid spoilers, and use spoiler tags. However, I'd like to know the full roster and who's locked.

Good job hackers leaks and modders :congrats: I'm still paying full price for mine... I'll hack mine myself to look at what's under the hood but I stand by NRS. They have earned their money and are involved with the community - that would be like stealing from friends (literally in my case).

wow... stupid hackers! i dont want any spoilers but i wouldnt mind some killer frost gamplay.

This is when the mods play a joke and remove all spoiler tags.

That's funny due to the fact that reports are coming in that Killer Frost is basically a Sub Zero clone.

I foolishly watched the opening cinematic on TYM. I have to say NRS look to be following a pattern for the story mode openings.

this is the select screen. also, someone uploaded Ares' super a bit ago but they got to him so the video is no longer available.. but I guess that the leaks will be too many to be controlled soon

I foolishly watched the opening cinematic on TYM.

TYM f***ed up on that.
They uploaded it by accident and deleted all the links afterwards.
I wonder if the damage has already been done, though. :(

The select screen is INFINITELY better than MK9's plain ass red background

Re: Injustice Game Intro

And this thread is going to get deleted in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Why? you yourself could unlock it by inviting your Facebook friends to the event Gamestop has called "Join The Party". This was also how doomsday was confirmed.