question about online statistics

jacob

hey guys, it seems to be a stupid question, sorry for that:)

does the online statistics (like number of ranked wins or looses) reffer to one of the saves on the console? (I use ps3)
Or is it linked with the psn profile? if I delete both saves, the online statistics will stay the same?

thanks in advance

hey guys, it seems to be a stupid question, sorry for that:)

does the online statistics (like number of ranked wins or looses) reffer to one of the saves on the console? (I use ps3)
Or is it linked with the psn profile? if I delete both saves, the online statistics will stay the same?

thanks in advance
Linked to your PSN and saved on the games server, I believe Fyrwenn?

hey guys, I got another question.. I tried to look at my online 2P tag statistics, but it seems there's only the information about 1vs1 matches.. when I play a tag match with my friend the stats doesn't change, but when i play 1vs1 tag match the stats counts as always..
so maybe there's another place where I can watch my 2P tag stats?

guys, could you do me a favor?
can you play a tag match against two players (the second one must be a guest) and then check the statistics?
if the match is counted in it - I got a glitch and won't be able to check the resaults of the matches with my friend, huh)
if it's not - there should be another place with this stats)
thanks in advance

yep, it's logical, but when I check the stats after a 2ptag match it stays the same.. so I wonder, am I the only one with this glich or is it a global glitch?
and you know, when you point at your nickname in a room it shows you some stats.. if I have a couple of 2ptag matches in a room and then point at my nick the stats are changed, for example there're +2 victories, but if I leave the room and go back again, the stats resets and there're no these 2 victories.. so I thought there's another place with 2p statististics, but it seems it's just a glich, pity)
Critical-Limit, did you check it by yourself?